Consummed

by Hobbittz 24 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

I don't need to tell Hobbitz to put her fingers in her ears or to cover her eyes. She's already living proof that love is blind. The only puzzle is why she is reaching out for "help"? Perhaps she wants posters to reassure her everything will be alright? And if they don't reassure her, it doesn't matter because she will choose not to listen.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hobbittz where are you? I wonder if this poster will be back to comment?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Beware of a man bearing 2 ex wives! (or of a woman bearing 2 ex husbands)

just saying!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ive had 3 previous wives!

• scary21
    scary21

I would agree with the poster on page one Joe 134. Sit down with him checking out JWFACTS. Maybe look at it yourself first and find something you think he may be interested in. When you look at it is he reasonable, or just pissed off with a closed mind.? Ask him if he believes every teaching.

Maybe he doesn't ( good sign) Maybe he is waiting for his wife to commit fornication . Maybe he doesn't want to get disfellowshipped and lose his family with them shunning him.

You need some answers. You need to know where his head is. Sometimes it's a waiting game "who cheats in the marriage first". Does he want you to study and become a JW ? Come back and tell us how it goes,GOOD LUCK......Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit