Anyone else from N.California here yet?

by jelly 66 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Whoa , cool , do you live in the sacramento area ? I dont know henry , but i do know a Danny martinez. in roseville me thinks . we ought to start a sac town apostofest !

Nws

• rem
    rem

Nah, I live in San Francisco now. I grew up in Stockton. The valley was just too damn hot for me!

rem

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

The heat is terrible , im getting sick of the 100's im ready for winter to get here already. your uncle mike is a pretty cool guy , at least to me he is . his family is nice too. its just strange the conections you make online.

NwS

• John Barleycorn
    John Barleycorn

hi, i live in good old San Francisco, anyone or everyone in the Sacramento area please get in touch with me, email me, i'm looking for my daughter, am seriously concerned for her health... i used to live in Sacramento, got my girlfriend pregnant and tried to convince her to come start the family with me but she turned back to the jw family and shunned me, taking my daughter with her, marrying a jw husband and going totally awol... i couldn't pursue the case until now, ten years later, so please get in touch with me and help me find them...respect

• watson
    watson

bttt

• Robdar
    Robdar

Terry, it is sooooo good to see you at JWD!

Give me a hug, brother......

You should drop in more often.

Robyn

Edited to add, I just noticed the original date of this thread. Oops.

• flipper
    flipper

Since this seems to be an old Northern California thread re-posting , thought I would mention on July 4th weekend Mrs. Flipper and myself are getting an apostafest going at South Lake Tahoe - if any of you California or others are interested ? I will put out a new thread in March on it as it gets closer on the apostafest thread section ! Hope some of you can come ! peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit