Anyone else from N.California here yet?

by jelly 66 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I knew a Dave Pachet, or maybe your spelling is the right one, in reno in the late 80's. looked a lot like the actor mandy patinkin (Inigo montoya in tthe princess bride) Same guy? He was relly cool, if so.

• avishai
    avishai

I knew a Dave Pachet, or maybe your spelling is the right one, in reno in the late 80's. looked a lot like the actor mandy patinkin (Inigo montoya in tthe princess bride) Same guy? He was relly cool, if so.

• gumby
    gumby

Avishai,

His last name was pronounced Pa-shea....I'm never could spell it. Dave may have been in Reno as IO lost touch. I do know he lives in Redwood city near clearlake now. He would have been a regul;ar pioneer...married. He spent quite a number of years at bethel........if this is the same guy.

Gumby

• avishai
    avishai

Same guy, I'm sure, I went and stayed with him in redwood city when I was 17, back in '87. His wife, Patty Packer, went to high school with my dad. I heard he was out. Maybe you oughta look him up? I'd like to find him myself.

• seedy3
    seedy3

I used to live in Burney/Fall River Mills area, for about 3 years back in the late 60's

Seedy

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Wow, nice to see so many here from Northern California. I live in Sonoma County and also remember the long drive up to the Yuba City Assembly Hall, and all the District Conventions at the Cow Palace. I left in 1984 and am still free. Sorry I missed the Bay Area ExJW potluck last month.

Anybody picketing the Cow Palace convention this month?

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• gumby
    gumby

Avishai,

His wife, Patty Packer, went to high school with my dad. I heard he was out. Maybe you oughta look him up? I'd like to find him myself.

That's him. He's my cousin. David is a great guy and was the sweetest kid you could have known when he was young. Perhaps you also knew our uncle Harry Snow. He served as a Circuit Overseer in that area and many other areas.

I can't look David up because he knows I am a Dfed Apostate and he would have nothing to do with me.

Seedy

Fall River Mills eh? Thats about an hour and a half from my home.

Gumby

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Yep, Sacramento metro area. Used to attend Yuba City Circuit assemblies (yawwhn!)

• seedy3
    seedy3

Gumby,

My mom and dad were sent to Burney to "Help where the need was greater" (what a farce) anyhow we ended up helping start the congregation in Fall River (However I am not sure it is there now).

Seedy

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hey blacksheep, which cong. did you go to??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit