by jelly 66 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Truman

I live in Northern CA....central valley

Do you mean as in Shasta Lake City central valley? Gumby

• KGB
    KGB

I used to live in redding but recently moved. California has gotten to be a bad place to live any more and now your going to have a robot for a Governor LOL

• gumby
    gumby

KGB,

Check your PM!!!!!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol lisa, i thought i saw someone wave at me last night!! ;)

ps, i adore california. with or without ahhhhnold.

• truman
    truman

Sorry, Gumby.......I would love to be from that area, but I am in the 'Big Valley', not too far from Stockton.

• avishai
    avishai

I'm here. The Dubs were right, I'd end up in paradise someday.

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm here. The Dubs were right, I'd end up in paradise someday.

Avishai....LOL Paradise is a nice place. My aunt and her family lived there in the late 60's early 70's. He worked I believe at a phillips 66 station. Their last name was Pashai. Louise, David, and Bill. Did you know them? Gumby

• freedom96
    freedom96

Used to be from the Bay Area, southern California now.

I remember the Cow Palace quite well for the assemblies. I remember on the walls they would show concerts that had played there, and I always wished I was there for that instead of the damn assembly.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

me too, freedom, me too! although when i was younger and still a fierce little JW bot, i used to think the pictures were sacriligious!! :P

• rem
    rem

I used to wonder how they got all that dirt in there for the rodeos and monster truck rallies. It seemed like all we did at the conventions was clean clean clean.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit