Seriously....We have to start attacking this cult!!! Enough is enough!!

by DATA-DOG 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    WTF!!! A board game. Seriously.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

http://www.ministryideaz.com/jehovahs-witness-games-jw-family-worship-ideas-s/1826.htm?Click=126046&gclid=Cj0KEQiAz5y1BRDZ4Z_K_eGa84cBEiQAtQkeaNlNRyBcFQdeYTY0

Well-designed board games have been shown to be quite helpful in teaching, especially for kids, because the learning takes place as a side consequence of the actual playing, which is mainly for fun. This Jehovah's Witnesses board game, called the House to House Board Game, is fun, family oriented, and geared toward the interactive learning of Bible Scriptures. It encourages the family to join in an activity to promote bonding while helping them better understand God's Word.

• compound complex
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    what an influential, profound and impression on young minds.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All a person can do on Pintrest is to make their board private, or remove it. Unless I am mistaken, you cannot be blocked from commenting on any public board.

So, a dub could be forced to make their boards private. That means that only other dubs can see them, and not the public. It basically accomplishes the same thing as having it removed. So....

1) A dub creates a "Board" about this game, or the frequency of earthquakes, or trolley carts, or International Conventions.

2) One of us see the board and spreads the word. We all comment anonymously and mention uncomfortable facts about any given subject we happen to see.

3) The "Pinner" and any "Followers" will see the comments. This may lead some to seek TTATT. It may also cause the Pinner to remove the board ( Yay!!) or make it private, thereby containing the mind destroying virus-like propaganda among dubs, reducing the chances of new recruits.

This is another battle front! I really believe that we should send a message. Namely, "We run this internet, not you! We will no longer just passively allow your damaging information to flow freely, without repercussions."

Pinterest is HUGE! People will notice. We cannot know the end results, but we should try. We could help to arm the public against JWism by paying more attention to this version of social media.

Here is a bonus, just imagine how well you will sleep, knowing that dubs are fretting and worrying about whether or not "apostates" will find their Boards and Pins!! "Oh my!! Satan is attacking Pinterest too!! How long, Jeehoober!!! Surely the Big A is just around the corner!!" 😈

DD 😇

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Ummm...how about Caleb's father? Why is it only his mother who is making him throw away the warrior-sorcerer? I've seen that video and it scares me.

What software program do they use to make those videos?

• atomant
    atomant
    Plus its another revenue raiser.l wonder how many dubs have rushed out to buy one.lmo its another tool for brainwashing.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here is another one...

Wow, just wow....

DD 😐

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    A pintrest account is a great idea, the more people post showing the crap and all thier lies it will become like YouTube. Jw probably fear YouTube.
  • sandy
    sandy
    I'm with you DD! I'll create a pinterest account for this . I do similar things on Intagram. I just look for dubs and send them private messages. Hopefully one day I'll help wake at least one person up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit