Seriously....We have to start attacking this cult!!! Enough is enough!!

by DATA-DOG 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    Datadog PM me.
  • DJS
    DJS

Indoctrinate them at a young age. Baptize them at a young age. Trap them in the cult by the threat of Shunning. It is the trifecta of evil. The Dark Lords' strategy to mitigate THIS:

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cultopoly.

Get Disfellowshipped, do not pass 'Go', do give all you r money to the Governing body who will use it for their rock star celebrity life style and to protect perverts!

I see cards. Rather than Community Chest etc we have Awake! and Watchtower(tm).

The little metal things can be a 4 door car, a window cleaning squeegie and other JW things.

Not houses or hotels but Kingdom halls and a$$emb£y halls.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

"window cleaning squeegee"

LOL Punk you made my day with that one!!

These poor kids getting trapped at such a young age. What's sad is when I do go to the kingdom hell I see these sad faces kids all over. I'm so glad my kids won't be raised in this disgusting cult!!

• Tazemanian-devil
    Tazemanian-devil
    I wonder if the road to paradise includes child molestation? Uh-oh, keep quiet about it! Quick roll a six and forgive your abuser! Now you can hold hands together and walk into paradise!
  • Unprodigal Daughter
    Unprodigal Daughter

I'll tell you what this game is.

It's something to pass the time on "family worship/study" night that doesn't involve reading the bible, the watchtowers or actual studying.

I've seen JWs post photos of baking cupcakes with J w Org decorated on them, dress up and have a good sword fight, watch videos, do crafts...

Anything but actually study wt doctrine or read the bible.

It's a symptom of the modern JWs position of not actually caring about what they're supposed to believe, or the bible, or even God. They're only attached the org and the lifestyle they've become accustomed to. And the lame attempt to make the religion fun for kids screams desperation to keep them in with nothing else to offer them.

I see photos like this and it just makes me laugh.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    You are not wrong!
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The WWW is doing enough. Relax.😎

DY

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    ....and you just know that one day they'll have a JW theme park at the new Warwick complex. They already have the rooms....all they need to do is add a few attractions....a real money maker for them. The religion is becoming more and more "American Fundamentalist" in it's ways. It seems like they're attracting the over the top emotionally shaky types who need this kind of thing to distract them from the reality that we all eventually grow old and die.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

How is this not a violation of bOrg copyright/trademark? If I wanted to make a Tony the Tiger board game AND SELL IT, Kellogs would have every right to sue the hell out of me.

where are mike & kim now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit