Were is Tony Morris?

by asp59 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

He is still around. Bottlegate reinforced my belief that his mean spirit and mannerism comes from being a functional drunk. And not the good old slobbering buddy kind, more the one who would engage in fighting in a different surrounding

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Road to nowhere mean spirit and mannerism comes from being a functional drunk. And not the good old slobbering buddy kind, more the one who would engage in fighting in a different surrounding

Yeah he comes across as a bit of a "dry drunk", in other words someone who has never addressed their issues and is very angry unless they get a drink in them.

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

Tony Morris is the AOC, Ohmar Talibe of the JWs. Never ever let him stop talking.

• Half banana
    Half banana

He's out of action secretly having a liver transplant.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I can imagine tony back in his luxurious lakeside condo. Drinking his top shelf scotch, with George thorogood's song playing in the background "I drink alone.."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Maybe a he was "reproved" by a "Special Committee" and has had his public speaking privileges stripped temporarily until he completes his rehab?

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

The society is setting up a new teens game where in the world is Tony tight pants Morris.

• Humphry
    Humphry

Where o where is Tony tonight

Why o why did you leave us here all alone

We searched world wide web over for your bitchy presents

You got embarrassed and pffffff you nowhere to be found.

Tight Pants Tony we really adore you

You tells us how Jehovah feels disgusted and all about sex

You seem to know when Jehovah has a hard on

Over Latinos bros in sexy tight pants

I'm sure glad you are on the Governing Body

And on the world wide web for to see

So please Tony come out of your self impose cocoon

And give some more of your nutty talks and monthly broadcast ands shows us all just how idiotic a GB can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAoy7wYbYTk

• waton
    waton

Perhaps quietly musing the powers of GB members, even when not in quorum on Wednesday.

How he, without a word, singlehandedly prompted wt to

remove "spirit directed" from all subsequent baptism questions, eliminating the last trace of Jesus' original command.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Rehab?

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit