Were is Tony Morris?

by asp59 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• asp59
    asp59
    Anyone seen Tony Morris giving talks in assembly or broadcast lately? He seems to be in hiding or vanishe.
  • skin
    skin

He was used on a recent mid week meeting video, talking about forgiveness. Made me wonder if it wasn't his answer to his recent bottle store visit.

• Listener
    Listener

Here's a recent Youtube but the sound is bad. What can be heard is funny. He talks about people taking selfies and getting so close to a cliff that the fall off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okaGEA6O8W8

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

pissed again.

• asp59
    asp59

Hope they never kick him out the GB. His a good front figure for the circus.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Keep him , him and their resident Forrest Gump impersonator Stephen Lett are doing a wonderful job

• Biahi
    Biahi

Hiding out at Bottle King!

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

He was at Texas international this week, so he is back......

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is a recent picture of him after an Assembly whooping it up

• Humphry
    Humphry

I think he is in hiding at Warwick and afraid of traveling and public contact. He probably tossing in his sleep and needs something stronger than whiskey give him more nerve for any kind of public appearance, his tight pants comments got him recognized for a real looney closet gay that get super heated up with tight pants on Latino young bros not to mention his higher education insults. I think he needs to retire from any more public life I'm sure he has a hard time getting up in the morning these days and need all the rest he can get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit