Tony Morris hijacking GB

by asp59 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Remember that intelligence does not equal knowledge.

Not to worry - both are in short supply at the Warwick compound.

Speaking of which, someone on the JW Blabber site posted that the US Bethel compounds are on a semi-strict lockdown - folks can leave, but must go into quarantine when they return.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I thought they all took a turn. Is Morris doing more than his fair share? I’ve not been watching them. Jackson seems the brightest. Sanderson seems the smuggest. Herd and Lösch are out of it. Lett is whack a doodle. Splane talks down to people. Am I forgetting anybody? The new one. He’s pretty nondescript.

Is it true that they all came through Jaracz’s Service Department, with the exception of Geoffrey Jackson? Which would make him the odd one out. More able to think for himself, not as hardline as the others.

I think it’s about time they allowed people to retire from the GB and allow people like Lösch and Herd rest in their old age. Maybe they will do that in the next few years, I can see it happening.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's time for them all to get fired. I would rather have 8 coronaviruses for governing body members. At least they won't be thinking of how further to waste people's time or organizing any more Israel missions.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Israel missions?

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper
    I heard recently that Sanderson is the most influential one of the GB.

This was said by the guy named Graves who recently left Warwick (June 2021?) He said this in an Lloyd video

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I heard recently that Sanderson is the most influential one of the GB.''

Ah,actually. When you come to think of it....all the GB members like to be the most prolific walking in the limelight, each one loving their self image as rockstars.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

A bethel elder just gave a great interview on YouTube “The Selters Escape” and he briefly explains what influence each GB member has,

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Slim

A reference I think to the call for doing a few weeks as tourist missionaries. No idea what civid has done to it

• hybridous
    hybridous

Right about now, I'd really revel in an organizational power struggle resulting from a personality conflict.

Give it time.

They aren't the 'saints' JWs believe them to be.

In fact, I suspect it's quite the opposite.

But that's what a delusion does to you. It makes you a victim of reality.

• Gman2001
    Gman2001

Creepy GB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit