Trump declares houses of worship essential service

by Vanderhoven7 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

gyms (which will reduce the number of morbidly obese people that are morbidly susceptible to coronavirus at its worst)

WTWizard ...

Your premise is correct but in reality, when wife and I go to the gym, there are very few morbidly obese people that I ever see. In an odd way, most people l see at the gym really don't need to be there. It's the ones that aren't there that should be there.

Does that make sense?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RUB A DUB:

Yes, perfect sense. The fat people get fatter and the thin ones get thinner. I also noticed the people who are most out of shape are never in a gym 🤣.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The fat people get fatter and the thin ones get thinner. I also noticed the people who are most out of shape are never in a gym

LongHairGal ...

Yea.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I want to get back to the KH and go out door-to-door again. I'm withholding my donations until the Branch unlocks us.

• newsheep
    newsheep

The quicker the disease can spread the quicker Trump gets out the hydroxychloroquine. He's been pushing this drug like he has shares in it in an indirect way.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Well you Americans are lucky. Here in Europe the commies put state regulations on Churches so they open last

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good now we can pray this virus to go away, dam that Satan and his wicked evil forces.

• Overrated
    Overrated

WT needs Our money more then ever. " More going out and less coming in." Those slackers need another Rolex and more booze too. They want our stimulus check next.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

As a government approved "essential service" maybe they should kick in some tax money like most other such services.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

What HappyDad and newsheep said. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit