Trump declares houses of worship essential service

by Vanderhoven7 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

What do you think about this?

https://abcn.ws/3bQn4tT

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Well if you are mad about it, Marcus Rogers has a message for you.

https://youtu.be/mKi-w8yQ0OY

• minimus
    minimus

I think it’s right. Booze and church

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

That dude in the video made me laugh. I’m glad he’s happy! It just is a little scary when they think they have some divine protection when in reality, they don’t.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

What about sports, bars, gyms and a damn haircut?

The inconsistencies are what is so frustrating. Why is a congregation meeting ok and my BBQ party not?

"Physical" distancing can be accomplished in churches and sports arenas and every other damn thing. Do it now and open everything back up.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The churches haven't been getting any money and Trump wants the Evangelical vote. Problem solved. The churches can fleece the flock again and Trump will get their votes.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VANDERHOVEN7:

Of course that was a political move but this quarantine went too far too long, IMO.

Even though I’m no longer interested in religion, many people like religion in the background in their life. They like their churches and the smell of incense. It makes them feel good.

• waton
    waton

churches, Synagogues have been the virus seed beds in Korea, (china) , France, Canada, NY. bad idea to open these infectious sites again.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    Trump declares houses of worship essential service

tRump also declared that injecting/ingesting bleach will cure Covid-19! Crazy people say crazy things!

just saying!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Churches are essential--that is, to the reptilians that are enslaving the human race and ruining our future happiness. For the rest of us, they are below worthless. A church is supposed to show us why we are experiencing hardships and what we can do to remove them, or prevent them from coming in future lifetimes, not give us hangups and create more hardships. And as far as I know, no church is doing its job.

I would say that, along with emergency services, utility workers, and grocery stores, next up should be urgent care facilities, gyms (which will reduce the number of morbidly obese people that are morbidly susceptible to coronavirus at its worst), factories, salons (such as places to get haircuts), department stores (preferably not Walmart--I do not like that abomination one bit) and small business stores, and low risk recreational activities. Open things like dine-in restaurants and bars, theaters, and spectator sports where crowds are going to be a constant feature later. As for those enslavement stupid houses, keep them closed down forever until they learn that their job is to help us prevent and cure problems in our lives, not give us worse ones and help their masters (reptilians) to enslave the whole earth.

I am just fine with never seeing a xian church or its jewish or islam equivalent buildings opening again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit