Leaked WT Elder Training Video

by Vanderhoven7 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, don't confess anything to the elders or to a PIMI. Same results!

• Davros
    Davros
    Yes, don't confess anything to the elders or to a PIMI. Same results!

Absolutely correct. Best advice anyone on this board can take. Never trust ANY of them.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

It was a dead giveaway when you saw the guy sitting there with a dark shirt and no jacket.

If he was dressed in a nice suit, white shirt and a jw dot org pin on his lapel, he would have been innocent.

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

It blows my mind how JW’s will spend literally years trying to get someone into the organization and in 45 minutes (a friend’s JC was only thirty minutes) to decide to kick someone out. He wasn’t some imminent threat to the congregation. How many people could they have avoided df’ing if they turned it into a process that might span months of really and truly “helping” the person with the core issues they might have rather than immediately “helping” by giving them the boot. If the person isn’t apparently repentant At first couldn’t they spend time with them trying to bring them to repentance? Nope, they make a snap decision based on a moment in time and totally and cruelly destroy someone’s life. It’s one of the most abusive religious practices in the world up there with genital mutilation.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Poor Robbie, he got busted and now he's a baby daddy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least when you go to criminal trial, they read you your rights (whether they uphold them or not is a different matter). You have rights under the Fifth Amendment to remain silent about an issue--as anyone should be familiar with the Constitution. This document, as much as the left is shredding, is right out there in the open. You can find it online (as long as there is an Internet) in pages that can be read in a reasonable time, not a month or more. You can find it in different languages--English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, or whatever other language you are most comfortable with.

When you go before the hounders, where is the constitution? It is whatever the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger or the particular hounders feel like. You have no right to remain silent about an issue, because there is no constitution that gives you said rights. Even the Bible (which, unlike the Constitution, cannot be read in half an hour and readily understood by an adult) is not adhered to--you see them acting against even that filthy document, you cannot call them out on it.

And they wonder why I am learning to speak German? Yes, if you try that in criminal court, expect your rights to be read to you in fluent German. But, do you have the right to speak in a language they don't understand in these hounding sessions? Even non-judicial hounding calls carry no rights--you must disclose that music on your iPod, MP3 player, or phone (or playlists, in case you stream your music). They have the right to search your whole place for any food they think they could use (no Fourth Amendment here) in a routine hounding call. They give themselves the right to search your browsing history on your computer (if you deleted that, they presume the worst until you can prove that you only accessed official sites and necessary outside business--where they decide what is "necessary").

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

And THIS is why you don’t go to their kangaroo court and let them enjoy tearing you apart.

A woman seduces him the first time and 2-3 times a week after that, gets pregnant and wants to marry him. This sounds like the plot of a Lifetime movie.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Rule #1 for any pimo. Never go to an elder for anything. Just a good rule overall.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

It should be apparent to anyone who has a copy of the elder's school text book. Most of the book is taken up with info on judicial committees whereas shepherding, actually listening to the needs of the flock, doesn't appear until chapter 25 and is so short that you'd almost miss it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Quote from Mae West : " When i`m good i`m very good ,and when i`m bad i`m even better ",

poor Robbie ,he never had a chance its all lucy`s fault.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit