JW old books and mags selling hot on ebay

by JimmyYoung 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

So I have an eye out for a couple of the more nefarious JW books from the past. I look on ebay Etsy and others. I see that the older books are selling for a good price. You could not give this stuff away 15 years ago. I believe its due to many leaving the cult and wanting to have the original books to hold the cult to what they said. This is why I have some of the more rare books like Millions now living, talking with the dead and Salvation to name a few. Anyone else see a rise in interest in the old books?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    I had Salvation too but tossed it all out. The Biblestudent groups still sell the Russell books
  • Biahi
    Biahi

I have some oldies but goodies, saved for evidence. Would love to have a copy of bound volume Awake from 1969.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And to think I dumped all of my books in the rubbish bin .

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I also had Reconciliation from the 20s in which you can feel he is still with Russell but on to something new.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

We have a box of older books from Russell to Rutherford time. Also another plastic tub of selected bound volumes and other books up to from the 60's to 2010. What are the prices they are selling for? Still Totally ADD

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

when i cleared my late jw dad's house out, i dumped all the books, 50 years worth of magazines--all filed in empty corn flakes boxes, congregation records..the whole damn lot went to the tip. i should have taken it all to the hall and burned the lot in the car park.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I have a shit load of the old 'rainbow' collection books by rutherfraud. At least I'll get something for all those wasted years $$$$$$$ on eBay!

just saying!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Another opportunity lost. I too threw a lot out. I was out of storage space

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Used them long ago to create new light...in my fireplace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit