Snake In My Fridge

by finallysomepride 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Incognito
    Incognito
    that was satan incognito come to have a chat wiff you - atomant

How'd you know my first name is Satan!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

One morning several years ago as I was making coffee my cat started freaking out by the refrigerator. I thought she had seen a bug behind it but it turned out to be a three foot snake that had escaped from the upstairs apt. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. So i woke up my husband and said get it out of here and he brought it outside. The people upstairs found out when I reported it to the management and went out looking for it but it was gone.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    finallysomepride2 days ago2 days ago
    No never, never throw out good beer,

Funny story. So I used to be visited by a dotty old pioneer sister, 84, very devout converted in the 50s. I worried about her being on her feet so long as an elderly diabetic so I kept schtum about my past and invited her in for long chats and a meal I'd always cook for her. Id often look up her ailments on the computer, too.

So we had some very out of date beer we kept for our slug traps in the garden. She asked for some and I explained she'd better not, it was out of date. Come to find out when she left she'd swiped it, All 8 bottles!! So after that my husband always bought her a can when she visited.

She sure took it to heart never to waste a beer!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Diogen - Indeed, why should the slugs have all the fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit