What is the purpose of life?

by slimboyfat 583 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

As a kid when I grew up I was always disappointed when my favorite T.V show got cancelled. With modern day technology and a modern day application, I wouldn't be disappointed if some threads got locked.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    TheRebel: With modern day technology and a modern day application, I wouldn't be disappointed if some threads got locked.
    But...if that happened, some people would lose their purpose in life
  • Twitch
    Twitch
    But...if that happened, some people would lose their purpose in life

True but much like the Hindenburg, you can't help but watch the thing go down in flames.
    Oh the humanity

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

God is hidden cofty

Spiritual blindness.

• sir82
    sir82

Does this Looter / Viviane thing remind anyone of Monday's Presidential "debate"?

• just fine
    just fine
    I know it's a joke to you but it's not a joke to me when you say those types of things toward God and Jesus Christ, the only reason we truly have to live.

God and Jesus are not the reason I have to live. Why can't Jesus people ever just let it be. We believe different things about where we came from and where we are going, and that's ok.

Let it go..............

• looter
    looter

Whether you insist he exists or not, you disbelieve he exists and you think that justifies you ridiculing him. And Viviane, you insisting he is impotent isn't true at all. If God wanted to, he can easily end all human suffering and and badness but he doesn't because he knows that that makes us who we are and it's not a part of his plan for us to not deal with these things. You can agree or disagree but don't say that he is impotent when he can easily get rid of things. Now I know you are going to say then, why doesn't he? Well, that's for a different discussion. The central point here is that he is not impotent if you actually respect him and pray to him but you do neither of these things yet call him impotent? That is so crazy but it's to be expected because you are evil, of course

All you have done so far is show that the degree of your disbelief in God is sky-high and you need to change. The best way to change and actually get his helping is to stop being against him, mocking him, disbelieving the Lord, and just overall being a butthole toward him and about him. You attempt to question him about the way things are going and his attitude towards us when your attitude needs some sparkling up, sister. Maybe you'd actually see his reason for everything being the way they are if you'd stop being so judgemental about him. Being too critical of God is a bad thing because then you're getting the way of your own blessing through him and Jesus Christ and who would get in the way of that? You need to know what you are dealing with and the consequences of your actions. Remember, Yah will get his calling on your actions. So it's best for you to repent now while it's not too late.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Dude, get laid or smoke something!

• sir82
    sir82

Thank God, er, well, whatever, that God has looter to defend him!

As usual, we see the Christian evangelical message boiled down to its essence:

"Worship MY God MY way or MY God will kill you and/or torture you forever".

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This thread was just waiting for the arrival of Sir82!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit