What is the purpose of life?

by slimboyfat 583 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    If you were my daughter, I would have popped your mouth a long time ago ... Be lucky you are not my daughter - Looter

Fuck off with your threats old man

• John_Mann
    John_Mann
    Then you need to be more Zen about life and stop inventing hellfire/purgatory/angels/demons etc to explain things that don't need an explanation beyond "shit happens".
    Good night

Yes Zen says that if you really want to know if you needs something you must throw it away. If you have to pick it up again this thing is needed for you.

I need my " why". :D

Good night

• Viviane
    Viviane
    you like to harbor your own ignorance like it's something to be proud of . When an evildoer knows that what they might read may actually bring some sense into them, they decline

Image result for hook

I proved how stupid I was

Image result for fly line

And worst yet you have pride in it whichyou should know, sugar, is evil pride.

Image result for sinker

You just can't help yourself, you poor thing.

And your god is impotent, like your arguments.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Some say looter is an old man.

But I think he and Viviane are two spoiled brats fighting like that.

Just kiddin'

:D

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you were my daughter, I would have popped your mouth a long time ago for saying something so blasphemous.....Looter

A Night In Jail,Would Do You Good..

TOUGH GUY..

Image result for Old man in jail

• looter
    looter

That's all very interesting, prologos, but it's not that I dislike science it's the insistence that science is more important and valuable than the Lord which infuriates me. What I meant with what I said was that science was taking those who hold it to that high value to hell not trusting individuals

• looter
    looter

Might I say bravo, Viviane, for continuing to speak negative and horrible about the person who created you. You just don't get it do you? I have a genuine belief and just because you don't trust or take your own in that oath in God doesn't mean you have to go on and attacking him the way you do so. It is so impossible for me to believe that you don't feel that what you say is a sin and should be punishable. If I had any type of jurisdiction over you, I would punish you for what you have been saying and doing. Imagine if someone marked your friend so bad and they never even got to know him or they did and had a fight or a falling out with him or her then he just keeps on attacking your friend like he actually did something to him or her. It doesn't take to be a whiz to know how this feels.

You pity me, honey? Oh no. I pity you. You really should be to yourself and the way you've been acting and should want to get better and love God. After all, he hasn't done anything to you except try to help you through me and what have you done? Just sat act and mock all you want but let me tell you something I'm not going to be affected by your rambling because you don't know it but I do, kid ignorant and you're unwilling to change with anything I offer you but that's okay because you deserve to be in your own evil bubble because at the end of the day, that's where you belong. I'm not going to say I'm not going to pray for you because I am but just know that you can always get better if you truly want to and if you want to please God. Just keep that in mind.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    It is so impossible for me to believe that you don't feel that what you say is a sin and should be punishable.

Not even sure what that sentence means. Try English?

If I had any type of jurisdiction over you, I would punish you for what you have been saying and doing.

So you would beat me and now punish me in other ways? Tell me, how often do you fantasize about abusing women? It seems to be often.

It doesn't take to be a whiz to know how this feels.

So ragingly impotent you threaten women is apparently how it makes you feel.

You pity me, honey

I should, but I don't.

Just sat act and mock all you want but let me tell you something I'm not going to be affected by your rambling because you don't know it but I do, kid ignorant and you're unwilling to change with anything I offer you but that's okay because you deserve to be in your own evil bubble because at the end of the day, that's where you belong.

I love that Led Zeppelin song "Ramble On".

I'm not going to say I'm not going to pray for you because I am but just know that you can always get better if you truly want to and if you want to please God. Just keep that in mind.

You're touching yourself thinking about punishing me now aren't you?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This is getting juicy!

• looter
    looter

That's all very interesting, prologos, but it's not that I dislike science it's the insistence that science is more important and valuable than the Lord which infuriates me. What I meant with what I said was that science was taking those who hold it to that high value to hell not trusting individuals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit