My Borganization Story

by Frannie Banannie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

What a story! Welcome to the board! It's sure great to see you didn't put up with their crap!

Walter

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks for the warm wcms and kudos, OICU and Walter...everyone is so great here....I love it already....

Frannie B <of the brassy sassy class>

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Welcome, Frannie! Always nice to see fresh meat faces here! Especially strong, determined women!

Just watch out for the Texan contingency - there are quite a few here.

- - Michael

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL! Thanks, Michael, for the wcm....everyone's being so great here....I think everyone is kewl beans, cher...

Frannie B

• smack
    smack

well Frannie, It's good to see another person with real balls here

A big Australian g'day to you, sit back, get a beer (one for me too, and Prisc amd ozzie and..... heck all of us) and lets all join in in giving the cult a swift kick in the nuts

Steve

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOLOL, Smack! That's tellin 'em like it is, cher! Thanks for the warm wcm...

Cheers,

Frannie B

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hey! Don't I know you? I once met a lady down in Beaumont and she had the *exact* same story as you do. Sure is a small world Country Girl

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Frannie, I'm sure this is only a snippet, compared to an actual play-by-play rendition of what happened.

You must have been one thorn in their side.

Anyways, the important thing is, you are free. You are out of the Borg and you are well on the road to recovery.

I have to admit, I look forward to seeing your name on this forum, because it usually means: an incredible post.

Thanks for sharing. When you feel up to it, I'm sure we'd all love to read more.

I'm sure you are striking many familiar chords.

Take care, and I'm glad you are here.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

<blushes>GEESH, Rayzorblade, I can see that I'm gonna have a hard time livin' up to those kudos, but thank you for the warm wcm, cher....and yer right on tha money when you say "snippets" cause I just skimmed the surface of the story....and I often appeared to be more of a pain in the butt to 'em, tho I was just doin what comes naturally....to me ....There are just scads and oodles an' caboodles of interesting and funny peeps on this forum, including yerself & yer mate....and everyone has been just wonderful....how did I miss out on this so long? <scratches head>

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

GAWRSH, ya caught me, Countrygirl...<snicker, snort>...I just *know* yer havin a goooooooooood ol' time over there with Dapink....so enjoy....and then git yerself back home to us safe and sound, chica...ya hear? We miss ya and want ya back in one piece.

Hugs 'n smoochies,

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit