My Borganization Story

by Frannie Banannie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The Watchtower has made an art of training JW's to blame themselves whenever they feel dissatisfied with Jerhover's Earthly Organization (tm).

Glad you eventually realized that you weren't the problem.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

damn, chic, you go girl ,,,I was so in awe of your post. I would have loved to have done something as nobel as that!!!

I think the difference is you came in to the borg at 28 and were not brainwashed since birth. That's my excuse, anyway.

Lisa

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

((((((( Welcome, Frannie Banannie ))))))

I enjoyed your story very much.

Cruzanheart.........Your Bassets are adorable!

FreeFallin

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Frannie;

You are one tough cookie!!!!! My hats off to youI like your style!!! Thank goodness your kids are out as well. Thanks for telling us your story.

Leslie (for all the rain we have had in NYS)

• berylblue
    berylblue

What a story! You are one strong woman. Welcome.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

What a positive bunch yall are! You're all so nice, it's hard to know what to say....

Thank you, Lady Lee, Estee, RunDon'tWalk and FreeFallin for the warm wcms.

Kim, I hope what I wrote *will* help others to see they're not what they're quacked up to be.....and you *are* one scarey dude lol....I'll send you that info in a PM today re: my oldest...but don't exert yourself too much in my behalf, cher...I hear the Salvation Army's Southern Mission has a Missing Persons section and that they'll locate a fam member <for fam members only> for a small donation. But thanks a lot, Kim.

Cathy...Hi...thanks for the kudos, cher...meadow muffin = cow pie, cow chip, shat... and us Texans just seem to speak the same ol' Southern lingo and understand each other....kinda like us ExJW's understand each other...<grin>

DantheMan, yeah, I finally figured out ya don't hafta see it, smell it and taste it to know when yer kneedeep in WT BS...lol

LisaVegas, LeslieV, and Beryl Blue.....oooooweee, thank you ladies for the warm wcms and kudos..<blushes>...yall are SO sweet to say those things...

Hugs to yall,

Frannie B

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Welcome Frannie. I hope the next time we have an apostafest in Dallas we will see your smiling face there, on time and sober. Well, on time anyway, sober is optional. Your story should be published. If it is let me know an I will start going door to door again and "placing" it. My wife is only two years older than you, so you are in our age group, which means we can help each other with our walkers and exchange pain pills. Believe me, you will enjoy yourself in Dallas, so show up already. Bug

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks for the wcm, Freedom96..<smile>

LOL, Bug! I just know I'll enjoy meetin' yall at the next Apostafest I get to attend in Dallas....as for my story, cher....I only hit the highlites <wriggles eyebrows> but I don't really think anyone would wanna publish it....it's too much like everyone else's...<grin>

Frannie B

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Great read you oughta get that published. You got some brass , lady. Loved how you weren't intimidated by the Society. Stay with us here. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit