ARC Live Streaming site ?

by Gayle 80 Replies latest jw friends

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

...'considerable regret' that no member of the GB has made themselves available for this hearing.

Shame on Watchtower for that!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Several minutes in and I'm getting great Audio, but no Video. Anyone else getting this?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

For me it works fine - you have the video above the Audio. So stop the Audio and play the video.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Yes, I have the video going but it's only playing audio.

As a test I activated the Audio player at the same time. Got the same audio but slightly out of sync with the audio I am getting from the video player.

Oh well, the audio is the important part.

Maybe I'll refresh the tab and see if the video starts.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Rodney Spinks presents himself very poorly and seems unable to understand the questions. Why would they get someone so incompetent as their spokesman?

• azor
    azor

Obfuscation

• Splash
    Splash

Spinks will literally tell the ARC anything they want to hear.

How can something be policy if it's not in their policy?

This policy document that has taken 2 years to write and has still not been released (will it really ever be?) has been discredited as vague and factually incorrect within 30 minutes of examination. This is what happens when unqualified, insular men think they can do without true experts.

And that's before they discuss the two witness rule.......

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Going by Angus Stewarts opening remarks over a thousand items sent from all over the world since the last hearing round "predominantly negative."

It's in folk the world agrees WT are assholes.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Both Spinks and O'Brien pretty much object to every question. They could simply answer the question, Is it in your policy? That's a yes or a no. But no, not for Spinks or O'Brien, they have to weasel around. But good old Stewart doesn't fall for it. He just takes them right back to the original question.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The commission has just come back from break I wonder how many shots of whiskey they needed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit