Protect Your Family??

by Tech49 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton

Wt leadership was never squeamish about having serious weapons ready, ; shotguns at Gilead school/Lansing farm during WW2, Knorr, Henschel caught on camera carrying steel beating rods as body guards. Now beating around the bush.

Great comment: that jws can not defend themselves, but have no compunction to call in the squat team to do the deadly work for them. killing by proxy.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The book Hitler’s Table Talk, 1941-1944: Secret Conversations records Hitler as having said the following sometime between February and September 1942:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty."

There's a reason why the governing body do not want the subjugated to possess arms.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DONE:

Wow. I would have told the elders: "I have a license and nothing else is any of your business" - when asked about the gun.

It's very disturbing to read about married Witnesses who go ratting about their spouse to the worthless elders. This would be grounds for the marriage to be over if it were me. When you said "I do", you weren't marrying the elders. Since I'm out so many years, this is intolerable to me. I'd never give an explanation or account to anybody.

But, getting back on topic, I'm glad you can protect yourself if you have to.

• Done
    Done

Yea. I said for years she was wanting out of the marriage and trying to find a way that made her the innocent victim. No one believed me. But i have to give the narcissistic violent monster credit where it's due, she woke me up to the real org. I blinked wrong, sneezed wrong, had a question and she was straight to the elders.

After my exit and my filing for divorce one of the reasonable elders stopped by and apologized for the years of believing her

• steve2
    steve2
    • So, does JW organization's headquarters in Walkill have security personnel on site?
    • If so, do these personnel follow standard best-practice procedures and policies for protection of persons and property?
    • Are they armed or could they get access to arms?

In your answer, JW organization, tell us about what you guys do to protect your staff and property?

Or do you rely exclusively on Jah's spirit - and if that's not quite enough, call your local law enforcement officers who are presumably armed?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I read an article in the WT maybe 30 years ago that said that, when Jesus said "return your sword to it's place", that this was not referring to self-defense. I believe it even mentioned the scripture at Exodus 22:2: "If a thief should be found in the act of breaking I and he does get struck and die, there is no bloodguilt for him." How things have changed

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

My smith 686 .357 revolver dosent dissemble and those damn bullets just keep jumping into the cylinder

They will jump around less if you use a speed loader!

• sir82
    sir82

This is not a new position. They have been against firearms for self-protection for decades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit