David Splane on the "older members" of the GB

by Richard_I 41 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

"[. . .] resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today." -- Revelation: Its Grand Climax At Hand, pages, 124, 125, paragraph 17.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

This is VERY telling of what is really going on with these charlatans. My friends, these are very interesting times. We are clearly observing, in real time, the demise of this organization.

They are very AFRAID. They are TREMBLING with fear. They are self destructing, because of their own desperation. This is all do to the final culmination of over a hundred years of FALSE PROPHECY.

If this speech, alone, doesn't show that these men have no direction, and are blowing in any direction the wind is taking them, then I don't know what does.

These men should be very afraid. Their perceived "power" is shrinking, and they are fully exposed for all to see. They have shown their hand, in this big "game" they have been playing for decades, and it is a WEAK hand, and easily beatable, with logic, critical thinking, and facts.

The sands of their hourglass are at the bottom now. They are swirling the "drain" at a fever pitch, soon to be "flushed" away for ever.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Governing Body to Jehovah..........Governing Body to Jehovah. Do you read us? Over..................."

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Londo, the "progressive" line made me laugh, too. Oh they are SO progressive, not letting women hold microphones or be in charge of anything, or wear pant suits.

• prologos
    prologos

May be the wednesday meetings are now digitized, with ideas projected on the 7's Ipads by the writing committee ? and the "like" and dislike buttons at work. Did not David say we "liked" that idea, as not coming from all of them? what happened to the no more type anti-type promesse?

• smiddy
    smiddy

sparky 1 , that`s funny.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

It seems obvious that there is discontent among JW's that the new GB 2.0 has made a lot of changes very quickly and folks have been saying "That would never have happened if the old timers were still on the GB".

It is very telling indeed...and to be honest I'm glad to see them squirm a bit.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Governing Body loves to get together and discuss the bible

...and they love more how they can scheme up ways to lie people, twisting the bible Scriptures to serve their own means in keeping the organization is a state of continuance.

These days its that kind of endeavor is called intentional bullshitting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pete Zahut - "...what are these guys really doing ...?"

Whatever they can to keep the hamster wheel turning.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

smiddy - "Their is no Holy Spirit ,Jehovah`s direction , or any input from the King Of Kings , Jesus Christ in any of their new light revelations . And has not ever been for the past 140 years."

I still remember when I finally crossed that little milestone.

It's not much of a stretch to go from "they had it once, but lost it" to "they probably never had it".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit