Expensive literature cart operation at Newark airport

by truthseeker 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Fancy set up!

I think they would draw more people instead of in with a giant blown up picture of horseback ridin' Jesus in the cape along with all the horseback ridin' looking like Kenny Rogers 144,000 thousand! I mean, what a conversation starter!

I was just thinking, I always see a cart in the baggage claim area of LAX. But flying in and out of Reno last week, I didn't see them at the airport. The baggage claim has all the rental car agencies, and hotel info. No desolate blank wall for the JW's to stand by.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Isn’t it evident that Joe Hoover is really speeding up the work!!!

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Isn’t it evident that Joe Hoover is really speeding up the work!!!

Praise Joe Hoover!!!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Its probably not what you know but who you know.

Then again it may just be a golden handshake with a few dollars changing hands.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Smartly dressed sisters ?

No doubt considered "metropolitan work" where selected pioneers man the cart , dressed to impress.....organized by Bethel

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Airport lounges / terminals that allow religious people to proselytize ?

My mind goes back to that movie , was it "flying High "

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I believe I'm right in saying it will have cost the GB and the corporation nothing.

It will have been paid for by the jobo sheeple.

• rickroll
    rickroll

Someone should put on a suit and tie and wheel the stuff out to a truck and off they go.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

better still--if it is left unattended for set periods of time throughout the day...whats to stop an x jw setting up shop there..and distribute apostate leaflets. just need a cheap suit and a tie--oh--and a blue lapel badge with the logo X-JW.ORG on it.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

For a lone cart which Dubs (RPs and elduhrettes) carry and man on a daily basis is usually $100.00 (WT orders each cart at this rounded-off price). For that monstrosity at Newark Airport must cost approx. between $500.00 to over $1,000.00. And this, folks, is where also some of the R&F's donation $$$$ is going towards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit