Serena Williams Pregnant

by wisdomfrombelow 47 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton
    Hey Sylvia, if you wanna talk athletes having babies to a female they're not married to, that will be the longest post ever on this site and any other site for that matter, the list endless

SW: right, if these families (or parts thereof) would have been held to wt, mosaic law) standards, rather than nightly choice of the most brawny sleep mate, we would never have the athletic excellence we see now, in all fields, so: darwin at his darnest., untrammeled by morals.

• smiddy
    smiddy

serena no doubt will be advised not to mention the name Jehovah under any circumstances in any public appearance she holds in the future,by the legal Department .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If she wanted a kid, she only needed to ask me. I would have sacrificed a night with her!

If she is giving the WBT$ money, she'll be protected from any backlash. Simples!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Waton, your statement is depressingly similar to a slave market advertisement.

Shirl, I know; but I still rail against such thinking and practices.

Sylvia

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Fit black girl with a great ass has a bun in the oven.

Move along, nothing to see here.

PS - If she wanted a kid, she only needed to ask me - yeah, I'd love to get saucy with Serena.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Carnal-minded White males ...!

Sylvia

• Etude
    Etude

Hey, let's not forget that 'mommie' is there watching what the geedubs say about her daughter and soon to be grandchild. As part of the girls' "team", the mom has some cash too and may be the one who actually donates, as a baptized Witness (I presume). JWs are not going to refuse to milk that cow just cause Serena is a little pregnant.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I read that Serena Williams had a baby girl this week:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/02/sport/serena-williams-baby/index.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit