Serena Williams Pregnant

by wisdomfrombelow 47 Replies latest jw friends

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Why bash her at all ? We often moan on this forum about how restrictive life in the Cult is/was and how we missed out on opportunities in life eg Higher Ed / sport etc etc . and then when we encounter someone who followed their own head we get pissed off !

Sour grapes maybe /

• stillin
    stillin

African man, I don't think anybody here is bashing her. You're right, she is doing what she wants to do and she has done it well!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

"Serena was pregnant when she won the 2017 Australian Open and thanked jehovah for the winning shot."

Oh I could make so many jokes with this line......

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

snowbird How do you know Cam Newton hasn't knocked anyone up?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Nuevela, my comment was in reference to Cam's not being married when he fathered his son.

This is a serious problem in our community, and I wish high-profile individuals would take the lead in pointing toward a better way.

Here's looking at you, Russell Wilson/Ciera (sp?).

Sylvia

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, it is just from me, but my information is directly from someone who attended the West Palm Beach congregation and knew the family and the status of its members. Unbaptized publisher years ago, never baptized, now just a jw bystander.

• janusfulcrum
    janusfulcrum

Score: love-love.

Guess they were playing without a "net"

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Now that she has announced that she is 20 weeks pregnant and not married, what is her status in the c

Same, which is, full of it.

• waton
    waton

14 hours ago
    "Serena was pregnant when she won the 2017 Australian Open and thanked jehovah for the winning shot.

dd: In the heyday of Commi east germany, the coaches would get the girl competitors, ( mostly single) pregnant, no better boost than those legal hormones.

They were not blaspheming though, they thanked their drug overlords.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Sylvia, if you wanna talk athletes having babies to a female they're not married to, that will be the longest post ever on this site and any other site for that matter, the list endless.

However, I myself know that's what going on and really doesn't bother me. but waiting for the days after she has the baby and is back in competition and still thanks Almighty Jah for her win. Can hardly wait to pester the folks with their carts in the subway stations about that issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit