Serena Williams Pregnant

by wisdomfrombelow 47 Replies latest jw friends

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Now that she has announced that she is 20 weeks pregnant and not married, what is her status in the cult?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Is she still donating?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Was she ever even baptized? Not sure if she signed the billion year contract or not

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It should be honesty noted that the Williams sisters are not devoted mainstream JWS

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, being that she's over thirty and probably hasn't been to a meeting in years, I guess no one really cares. Although you can't play competitive sports with a big baby belly, I would just love to see her after one of her matches with the big baby after the win and hear her thank Jehovah like she always does.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I wish those celebrities would set a better example for the younger ones.

Here's looking at you, Cam Newton.

Sylvia

• blondie
    blondie

Years ago she was once an unbaptized publisher...but no longer. Her mother Oracene, is a baptized witness, once at the West Palm Beach congregation.

Never baptized, I've known people like that, came to the meetings even as adults occasionally with the jw parent, even expressed some jw beliefs as their own but their lifestyle belies their truly following the jw path.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Let's hope she is out and keeps thanking Jah for all her wins. What reproach that would bring upon Jehovahs name! Oh my!

I'm sure WT will turn a blind eye as long as she keeps the checks coming. It's happened before. WT has no shame!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Serena Williams Pregnant

It was inevitable..

She`s made a living smacking balls around..

Image result for Serena Williams

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL.

You got that devil in you, Outlaw!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit