JW.org coronavirus response - The Four Horsemen

by Badfish 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Horses are one of the very few animals that can shit while running/moving. When the celestial chariot hits horse shit it's forced to change direction (new light).

just saying!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

These days, I'm finding it harder and harder to not imagine the Org leadership making bigger and more "momentous" blunders...

...either fully convinced in the automatic rightness of their decisions, no matter what, or...

...just figuring that in the unlikely event that they actually (finally) fuck up too hard one too many times and land themselves in real hot water, God will simply grant them victory by miraculously snatching it out of the jaws of certain defeat.

Seriously.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

In his mercy God has allowed wicked man to rule alongside his Kingdom. Those horses have been riding ever since man was. I remember as a kid those horses fascinated me but jw litterature took the fun away despite the nice drawings of them. it is similar to when the Young earthers try to lure kids with dinos

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

When we travel in Jet planes and cars, why does the heaven still have horses ? Just curious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit