Why don't faithful angels prove God's Universal Sovreignty

by joelbear 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Gumby,

A wife with no secrets/no mystery? Come on Gumman are you eating 'mushrooms' again?

Danny

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Dannybear,

Everything honest and true comes from the heart. This means true, honest feelings that only a GOD can read and know for sure. Mankind does in my opinion, have a few things to gripe about. but who am I or anyone else for that matter, to question or doubt GOD? Asking questions is justified to an extent. Is it really so bad to worship the supreme being when all is said and done, the reward is so great? The WTB&TS sure did a number on many people and turned them bitter against GOD. I am a little bitter and basicaly "PO" at the WTB&TS and the misfits that are running the place! But NOT GOD! I know it is a fine line on many issues and mankind have gotton spoiled by the "I want it NOW" type of attitude or the need to KNOW. Typical control from human kind which the WTB&TS does a super job in controlling the lives of the borgalites (made that word up).Now don't take anything the wrong way, ok? Danny, why not sincerely approach GOD in prayer and ask him the questions within your heart and mind and see what happens?Not talking to GOD is like not talking to your parents or spouse.--Problems exist that must be overcome. But first, humans must humble themselves before the LORD THY GOD. Not the other way around.

Saint Satan,

What it is? You missed the last meeting. Show up for the briefing about future events next time. Can't cover for you forever. --- That would be a long time!

Anyway, I agree with your post. Good job.

Gumby,

How you been? So, you want the secrets of GOD, huh? Why not ask him? Who among mankind right now, can claim the right to such knowledge? Your questions and desires are directed at GOD. Not me or anyone else. Can't help you on this one.

____________________________________________________-

Mr. KIM

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mr kim

Thanks for standing in for me.;)

SS

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Mr Kim,

You have fallen into the same quagmire most bible believer's find themselves.......the assumption that if someone does not believe in The Bible..he/she does not believe in God.

This assumption does not apply to me. I have never lost my 'faith' (note the word) that God exsists. I just do not buy the god as described in the bible, book of mormon, quran, etc.

I do not find it hard to seek God in prayer. Yet to this day cannont for any sureity claim he has answered any of my inquiries. Yet I tend to believe he has.

It is the wanton disrespect shown by 'the true believer's' who espouse their version of 'faith' as the only 'way' to salvation, that offends me.

The need for them to make up all sorts of exuses for their god of the bible, is pathetic and less than inspiring.

Thanks for the discussion I enjoyed our exchange.

Danny

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

DannyBear,

I did not mean to imply that YOU did not believe in GOD. I know you do. Sorry for that misunderstanding.

You said:

It is the wanton disrespect shown by 'the true believer's' who espouse their version of 'faith' as the only 'way' to salvation, that offends me.

The need for them to make up all sorts of exuses for their god of the bible, is pathetic and less than inspiring.

My Response:

I agree with you. Paths are chosen all of the time. Most people chose what "feels good" for them. The choice could be wrong or could be right. We can only work with the knowledge we have access to in the various forms. Many people use the Bible as a source of information about God, angels, etc. Some people do not. Others will chose something else.

The big question is, what is real and factual? Hard decisions when everyone is running around making claims and counterclaims etc. What can a person do? Many people become sick and tired of the crap spewing forth from the "holy rollers," TV, cults, various religions and on and on. People just say forget it and have nothing to do with any belief system whatsoever. It is a sad shame. But who is to blame? GOD? Again, we can blame something or someone else when in reality, the full blame and responsibility falls back onto the individual person.

Each person must seek GOD. It does not mean going through the various religions and other "man-made" crapola out on the market. It is a "self-adventure and exploration" to earnestly seek GOD and his approval. A lot of people have become to proud and consumed by everyday life and relationships to humble themselves and to FIRST seek GOD. And this process is a personal matter between the creation and the Creator. Many people do not realize this fact and want to split hairs and argue over it and all of the time still looking for answers and self-worth. It does not happen overnight and some people may go through a good portion of their natural life until that moment arrives and acceptance is given by GOD. Ready made, satisfiying, TRUTHFUL answers are not available for everyone. --And this is what most people want! It simply does not work that way. It never has. Someday, it will but only after other matters come to pass.

Also, I don't and never have made "excuses" for GOD or anything he decides to do or not do. Perhaps a pathetic attempt to explain (but who knows the mind of GOD?), but never any excuses. I know better. GOD does not need my help to explain himself on decisions, actions etc. I accept what I have experienced and what I KNOW to be true. I know the power of GOD and respect it.---enough about that subject......

It would be wrong to assume or to put me into any catagory or classification. I am a different sort of situation in many ways as my adventure is an on going reality and beyond what is known.

Your alright Danny! Keep plugging away as you will find what you are searching for. "Keep on asking and it will be given to you."

Mr. KIM

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

SaintSatan,

Not a problem. "Higher lifeforms" gota stick together.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Mr. Kim,

I liked some of your one liner's, but I think I enjoy your more 'wordy' replies.

**** Ready made, satisfiying, TRUTHFUL answers are not available for everyone.****

Hell I will go you one better and add the caviat that they are not available to ANYONE.

****I accept what I have experienced and what I KNOW to be true. I know the power of GOD and respect it.---****

Can't see how anyone can take exception to this statement. To bad those who feel they have to witness, give their own particular message don't follow your lead.

I don't know if my beliefs will hold up when facing the great void of nothingness, but for now Iam sticking to it.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Danny

• gumby
    gumby

MR.Kim,

First I would like to say I enjoy it when you speak as you are. Many time you only supply one line to a post. I see you have a good manner in speaking.

We can only work with the knowledge we have access to in the various forms. Many people use the Bible as a source of information about God, angels, etc. Some people do not. Others will chose something else.

The big question is, what is real and factual?

Heres a question for you and Danny.

You both believe in a God.....a creator who answers prayers. My question is where do you come up with this idea there is a God had someone not told you so? Mr. Kim says believe what is factual. Is God factual? How is he factual? Mr. Kim says we can only work with the knowlege of what we have. Do we have KNOWLEDGE a God exists?

And Danny ....yes......I have been taking my shrooms as prescribed

Gumby

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Gumby,

****You both believe in a God.....a creator who answers prayers. My question is where do you come up with this idea there is a God had someone not told you so?****

I tried to qualify my statement of belief in God Gumby........where I indicate that it is nothing more than 'faith'. Also I have no evidence to prove that it was in fact God answering ANY of my prayers.

So as is true with anyone who expresses 'faith' in something........Paul said it best 'assured expectation of things not seen'....did I just quote a scripture?

I have no proof, just my own, like Mr Kim expressed, knowledge or understanding from observation and experience. Yes my background had a considerable affect on my chosen faith........I have to admit it.

Perhaps the idea of god started with a two year olds question of where they come from. Why, why, why, is sufficient irritation for any parent to cop out the answer 'god did it'. Could that be where the whole concept of god got started?

Danny

• gumby
    gumby

Dannybear..........ya little rascal bastard!

Hey old bud....I feel the same as you actually and I understood your first "faith" explanation.

I guess I am agnostic and but also marvel at design and really have a hard time with the evolution deal........but I don't deny it either.My point was I guess was how we get the concept of an invisable creator who answers us. When I was a christian I would have swore there were time that God interviened. There are strange things that happen to people however who believe in nothing too as you know.......so we really don't know. It would seem to me a loving God would communicate other than through our faith......but I could be wrong.( I should note though....I have NEVER been wrong )

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit