Why don't faithful angels prove God's Universal Sovreignty

by joelbear 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Mr Kim,

So I take it you believe, God will kill all those misbehaving angels, devil, demons? If so, how come he will destroy human evildoer's before those who first turned on him?

They get to live a thousand years longer than the lessor creatures?

Danny

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Cause faithful angels are too busy doing scenes on "Touched By an Angel"... and protecting those who've taken "a pause to see"...

Frannie B

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Frannie,

Ok.........if all the good/faithful angels look like Roma Downey.....Iam all for it

Danny

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Danny! Roma's a knockout, isn't she? lol

Frannie B

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Frannie,

Yes she is. I enjoy watching that show now and then, not only because of her, but just the sheer good feelings that it can elicit.

btw welcome to our little 'mad house' of evil apostates.

Danny

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Danny, I watch it occasionally for the same reason....sometimes it can get a little smarmy, tho...and thx for the wcm....and we aren't evil...we just took "a pause to see"...

Frannie B

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Danny Bear,

How is it going? Answering your post...................

Who is to know the "exact" ways of GOD? We only know what we have been taught and what we have figured out for ourselves FROM the information given to us, researched, read, investigated and pieced together. Unless of course, divine intervention has taken place within someone's life span. New knowledge would then become available and form a reality.

Why humans would be destroyed first? Could be a number of reasons including personal choice. But who is to know the mind of GOD or any God? Can't give up all the answers as then there would be no true (heart) motivation. Much work would be for the wrong reasons instead of the good. Decisions are tuff and answers are not always welcome facts & truth.---(no-pun intended)

Mr. KIM

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Mr Kim,

23 yrs ago I would have agreed.

Seems very strange to me that the god of the bible would respond intimately direct/indirectly with the writer's, contemporaries, of the 'inspired word of God'........yet chose to ignore modern man's question filled mind, as to his very exsistance.

Why is it so difficult to undestand that the ancient societies involved in the recording of events in the bible, were by default of their very time and circumstance part and parcel of mankinds inclination to believe in direct contact with their gods?

Floods, pestilence, warfare, edicts of god's, snakes, animals of all sorts, all playing heavily in the mix of worship of every ancient society. Why should the ancient nation of Isreal have been any different?

If Jah of Armies could write down his edicts on a stone tablet to Moses and his relatives.......get it?

The SILENCE is deafening, the amiguity of this god of David, this awesome being so extolled in the pages of the book compiled over 3000yrs during which mankind was steeped in myth, legend, stories, should be enough for any thinking person to question it's claim to fame.

Sorry Mr. Kim, cannot accept the tried and true....'wait on Jehovah'.......'in God's due time'.....'nobody knows the day or the hour'.............

Danny

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mr kim

Can't give up all the answers as then there would be no true (heart) motivation. Much work would be for the wrong reasons instead of the good.

Why would that matter when god/jesus judges by heart condition , anyway? They would know that people are serving them for the wrong reasons. Those supposedly serving god for the right reasons would be unchanged.

SS

• gumby
    gumby

Can't give up all the answers as then there would be no true (heart) motivation

Sorry to pick on poor Mr.KIM.....but

Saying what you just said really makes no sense. I love my wife very much, but it doesn't take a secret about her or some type of unexplained thing she does to make me keep loving her ......why would a mystery about God produce a desire to seek him?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit