Do you think the Door to Door KNOCKING - field service will EVER resume AGAIN?

by pistolpete 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To be honest it wasn’t until I started visiting apostate web sites that I fully grasped the concept of an overlapping generation and the implications of it. I remember when it was been rolled out, and there been a lot of talk about it, but I never really bothered to find out what it meant.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    joe134cd

I remember when it was been rolled out, and there been a lot of talk about it, but I never really bothered to find out what it meant.

Don't feel bad, NONE of my jw relatives who are waking up gave the overlapping generation much thought.

It's been only since they have shut down field service, and KHs, that they've been looking at things more closely.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Door to door is surely planned to start again once Covid is over. It is too important to their movement to not do so. Believe it or not , there are some who really want to get back to it

Trolley work is very visible but only a few per day get to do it, some like my family used to find it was sewn up by the in-crowd and Pioneers. The bulk of the “work” was door to door.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    BluesBrother

Door to door is surely planned to start again once Covid is over. Believe it or not , there are some who really want to get back to it

I actually agree that some people are looking forward to door to door again.

https://nj1015.com/files/2012/04/elderly.jpg

• Freemail
    Freemail

Eh? Where does 2072 come from????

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    But trick or treating is once a year.
    Jws knock on doors EVERY SINGLE DAY

Yes and if neighbours are elderly or no-contact etc they tend to leave treats in a bowl outside for the kids, these days anyway.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

I wouldn't put it past the Borg send dubs out in field circus, personally. They STILL want more converts plus needing the numbers so that they can maintain their 501c3 charity status.

SAME CRAP; DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES. 🙄

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

The zombises will walk on the streets if the are asked to.

they were told to use loud speakers... they did it. stand on the corners... they did it. bus stops. done. push carts... done.. use ipads, accomplished. write letters..

whats next? text, fb, inatagram, tiktok, zoom. amazon delivery robots will knock the doors and will show a zoom connected waiwing from the street.

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

Great Question!!

Much of the religion is based on knocking on doors!! It’s a sign of the last days; so a major new understanding would have to be released if they stop it.

Although, it is the least effective way of making disciples; It’s one of the ways that witnesses earn their salvation along with commenting at the meetings.

as mentioned in many other post… Most PIMOs will never go out again in service again.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I still think discontinuing the door-to-door work and switching over to online fellowship were always on the to-do list, and that Covid simply gave them a convenient pretext.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit