by JT-LadyC 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• JT-LadyC
    JT-LadyC

JT Further expounds on why we left the Watchtower

Why we left the Jehovah's Witnesses Part 2

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks for that, really interesting.

The borg depend on having followers who either don't really understand their own beliefs or don't care.

From my own experience somebody who takes the Watchtower's doctrines seriously will eventually leave.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Awesome video. Good job JT. This just gives further evidence that the Watchtower and all their GB do not have God's backing.
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Bravo! Well done. Very articulate and reasonable. You guys are awesome! May these videos help crack open the captive minds of JWs.
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun
    Excellent video! Well laid out information. My husband is still trapped in the cult and this is information I would love for him to see. Hopefully one day I could share this with him.
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Thank-you JC Amazing !
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Welcome back JT-Lady C

I just sent you a PM

We truly appreciated this video.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I loved it and for one huge reason is how calm and composed JT is. So many ex JW's may have really good points but they say it was such anger and such horrible language that it looses it's message.

This video is so well done, it something that you could show to any JW that has a somewhat reasoning mind and they might actually listen.

I agree with Cofty that anyone who truly takes the Watchtower's doctrines seriously will eventually leave. JT comes across like he truly believed it was the "truth" and now because of critical thinking he realized it was wrong.

Thank you for putting together such a great tool to use.

LITS

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant presentation!

Worth watching in full.

The summary reminds me of two great quotes:

"I would rather have questions that I cant answer, than answers that I cant question"

"Facts don't cease to exist just because they are ignored"

• Tech49
    Tech49

Agreed.... excellent discussion and great points. I especially liked this.... "human opinions elevated to divine status, becoming a requirement of God." Perfectly phrased, and so true.

JT, nice to meet you.

Jack Harper, Tech49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit