After 15-17 years JW daughter coming by for a visit today.

by James Mixon 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Is something going on in JW land I don't know about. She and her new husband and my two

grand daughters, one I have never seen. My daughter divorced her JW husband two years ago and

remarried, so she out here for a visit so her JW husband can meet all the none JW family members, including

me. I believe my other JW daughter(we always stayed in contact) arranged this, and my son who followed me

out of the organization. He(my son) call me yesterday and told me , dad your oldest daughter is coming by

to see you and it was her decision.

Frankly i'am nervous.

• freddo
    freddo

Wow! She'll be nervous too! Big hug and a warm smile cannot fail to disarm! Maybe small treats for the grandchildren on stand by?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Maybe she heard the recent official announcement that Armageddon will be here before 2040 and she wants to save your life?

Her motivation may be loving and concerned, but her worldview is wacko.

Ask if her belief in this date is so strong that she will sell all she has - yes, even all her shoes - and throw herself and her family headlong into the full-time misery? OK, they may call it "ministry" but WE know it for what it is, don't we?

Or will she follow the example of the Watchtower Governing Body and simply pay lipservice to this "new light" while carrying on like nothing was going to happen?

The GB is right - nothing is going to happen! They just like to keep people "tuned-up" and in line by spouting bilge every so often.

Fair warning - after her visit she will be angry at you for rejecting her message of doom.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

"Fuck no!" is the required response when they ask you to come back to Jerkovahvitch while giving you a conditional hug. Keep that in mind my friend, keep that in mind.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

freddo: Good idea "small treats for grandchildren". It's so hot here in southern CA, something

cool to drink. My son told me her new husband seems to be a OK guy, we will see. Her

last husband was a jerk.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

JM I suggest keep an open mind. Anyway you get to see your grandchildren so have a great time.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

OK folks if the only reason for the visit to get me back since 1987 forget it.

If this is the reason for her visit I need your help. I told my JW elder brother,

if you can prove what I tell you about the organization is a lie, I will be at the next meeting.

I never heard from him. I have a 2 hrs before they arrive, I will tell her the same thing.

So quickly, give me some points a list of lies by the WT.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What is so odd, my soul mate and I are not married. She and I have been together for 22 years.

I figured my daughter would never come to visit us.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I have been wondering too, James. I have a cousin coming to town next week and a dinner has been arranged with JW and nonJW family. She previously cancelled a visit with her brother and myself after a convention came down hard on associating with fader relatives. Will anxiously await your update.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

SafeAthome: My JW brother called my sister this passed week about a family gathering today,

all was invited. So my sister called him back and ask, when you say all is invited does that

include James? He told her NO. James knows what he needs to do.

It was a mess, the non-JW family members said they will no go if I'am not invited. This sh--t has

been going on since 1987.

So I'm wondering if this have anything to do with my daughter coming by before the family gathering

later today.

I must go now and will get back to you folks after the visit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit