Bombshell: Walls closing in; Beginning of the end!

by betterdaze 18 Replies latest social humour

• Della Street
    Della Street

If the investigation can solidly tie Trump and anyone else in the WH to any serious crimes - how about they be removed and we let congress govern until the election.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

We, on this forum, should be used to this sort of 'end of the world' type of sh*t sensationalism! How many times have we heard that this or that event is the beginning of the 'great tribulation'? After all if we can't trust the "faithful slave" to predict the start of the 'great tribulation'-------------who can we trust? lol Yea that's what I thought atoo!

just saying!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Della: Just wondering, are you suggesting that Congress should take over the executive branch?

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah -- it's tough having a highly educated, (historically, also, (sorry liberals jus a bit of reality), and not a true-blue political lawyer fleecing the country.

It would be entertaining -- poor fossil-face Pelosi chewing her cud. She must be terribly exhausted today. The drones in white were hilarious -- not the most becoming color for 99% of them but their leader needed control over something last night.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Oh, thought this was going to be about the state of Virginia

• betterdaze
  • Simon
    Simon

Amazing how the dems and the media all start using the same phrases at the same time. Almost like they are fed the scripts in a memo.

Trudeau and the media just got caught doing this in Canada - someone forgot to replace the [insert your name here] bit they were supposed to, LOL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The Left won't try and impeach Trump.

They'd end up with an anti-choice science-denying creationist in his place.

Frankly, I suspect Trump picked Pence as his veep for precisely that reason.

• LV101
    LV101
    Trump's VP Pence represents ethics and morals -- antithesis of the swamp politicians. I doubt he denies science but just can't walk away from religious crazy being a hard-liner patriot. Who quoted more Bible verses than Obama - didn't mean squat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit