Bombshell: Walls closing in; Beginning of the end!

by betterdaze 18 Replies latest social humour

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Sorry to let you down but it's not the Watchtower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ha ha! M A G A!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

So many walls closing in ... its like he is in a tesseract ...

His days are numbered now.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

WISHFUL THINKING!

Nothing makes the Trump supporters dig in like this bullshit.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@DOC: Oh yeah. He is uber done for now. Just a few more weeks. Mueller will soon hang him out to dry. He’ll be removed, and Capernick can get his job back. Everything will be right with the world again.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Trump may be impeached in the house. But I doubt he will be even in the house voted out. Impeachment is just the process. Bill the rapist Clinton was impeached and it went nowhere. So to will this. Trump may be president for a second term. It depends on the economy and who the dems run. They are turning crazy leftist and the country is still center right.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

You guys are delusional Mueller doesn't have shit after 2 years! The crimes committed was by Hillary and the dnc.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Politically speaking, it might be a good time for Trump to go after Hillary to deflect from all the witchhunt investigations.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I don't think the Left would truly want Trump impeached, simply because his veep would end up as President.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Honestly, I would love an impeachment. It would be an utter cluster fork of monumental proportions, and extremely entertaining. Those jokers are so keen on stealing our money, the least they can do is provide us with some entertainment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit