45K Death Count from Covid Shot Lawsuit

by was a new boy 39 Replies latest social current

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete . I don't know why I thought you were an ExJW.... Perhaps due to you being a member of this site called www.jehovahs-witness.com ?

Do you wear a seat belt? Do you stop at a red light? Do you get needed permits when reqired? Do you file your taxed as told to by the government? Do you stop for a school bus?

All are mandates by the gov.

Do you believe the number of how many died from Covid. If yes then good. If not then how can you refer to the number of 27?

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete You stated in a post you WERE RAISED as a JW but left at 18.

So you were a JW... Perhaps you will use the loop hole of never being baptized. Up until 18 did you ever give a talk in the Minstry School? Did you ever raise your hand at a meetng? Go out in service?

You are a liar to tell me you are not an EXJW. Or were you telling a lie when you stated you were in for 18 years.

• bennyk
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you believe paid “fact-checkers” then you still believe bullshit. If you trust the S.I.F.T method of thought ( read that article…from the NYT.. I think..) then you don’t have a clue of how to do actual research. Just turn off your brain… No wonder there are almost zero journalists left..

Gotta love the snarky, personal attacks from all the folks who have done zero research and have listened to zero Virologists, Microbiologists, Doctors, ect outside of the Mainstream narrative.

Believe the people that hold the patents to Sars COV-2 and the “vaccines” if you want to. That’s your choice. Believe the people that ran Gain of function research and lied about it if you want to. Believe the people that sent out “vaccines” with no ingredients info or blank papers in the boxes to Pharmacies if you want to.

It’s one thing to believe the BS that the whole world is evil and all people are serving Satan, and it’s another thing to just blindly believe Career Politicians and The Clinton Foundation and Bill Gates, and the UN and Big Tech and Big Pharma.

There’s a middle ground, and in my opinion, blindly believing groups like the FDA who actually tried to outlaw natural supplements because they can’t patent them and make $$$$, is not the middle ground. Neither is blindly trusting the Media and the $$$ that runs them..

DD

• TD
    TD

In a similar vein, holding a straight path doing one's due diligence would have meant reading Judy Micovits' papers in the order in which she published them (Including the 2009 paper, that was first amended, then retracted and finally falsified entirely) and not blindly accepting the gibbering insanity in the Plandemic video.

In would have meant not blindly believing the idea that hospitals were empty and Covid 19 was therefore a hoax because a bozo in Germany showed video of a hospital wing undergoing renovation as proof.

And yet it would not be very hard at all to go back and find some of the same people making outrageous claims about mRNA vaccines who embraced both of those ideas right here on this forum.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete You stated in a post you WERE RAISED as a JW but left at 18.

So you were a JW... Perhaps you will use the loop hole of never being baptized. Up until 18 did you ever give a talk in the Minstry School? Did you ever raise your hand at a meetng? Go out in service?

You are a liar to tell me you are not an EXJW. Or were you telling a lie when you stated you were in for 18 years.

Man, you don't even have the ability to reason things out do you.

What do you expect a child of 9 years old to do when he is raised by jw parents???

To walk out the door when he figures it out!!!

And seat belts, red lights, and taxes have nothing to do with the current topic.

Ever heard of the "The Dunning-Kruger Effect"

Stop----while your ahead------and before your realize where you really fit in.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete . Most of us were born into it. But when anyone have been in the Ministry School, commented at meeting and gone out in service, we can't say we are not an ExJW.

Yes, we didn't as a child have a choice. So we left. And I was correct to assume you were once publisher.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If the vacs are all good and safe then why did the Big Pharma Companies need to be given immunity from any liability?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Shock Poll: Should people who decline the vaccine be arrested?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRLUGMeBL4&t=433s&ab_channel=MarkDice

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow. What a bunch of idiots…

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit