45K Death Count from Covid Shot Lawsuit

by was a new boy 39 Replies latest social current

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Fauci is a weasel and a liar.

And a drama queen.

I think Rand Paul has shown him to be all of the above as well as incompetent. Of course, Slo-Joe won't fire him. He'll go on to write a book and make MILLION$.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    @CDCgov has quietly more than DOUBLED the number of #Covid vaccine death reports in VAERS, the federal side effect reporting system. CDC now says it has received reports of 12,313 deaths following Covid vaccination in the US - compared to under 6,000 last week.

• LV101
    LV101

wanb - I heard it was 145K deaths. Thanks for posting the document(s). I'll read.

Per twitter today 49 fully vaccinated people in New Jersey have died from COVID-19 - I received txt message. The name on twitter acct. is a James Hirsen if anyone wants to check out. Amazing it lasted on twitter long enough to be forwarded from viewers.

2 of us misheard the number - no wonder we both doubted the matter and I haven't had time to look for info about it.

Thanks for linking the docs, wanb. I'm forwarding info to couple others that listened to video. We couldn't believe so didn't tell anyone other than spouses - my husband knew that figure was wrong but he didn't want to believe any of it - nor do I.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    the 12,313 deaths in post above are incorrect

'OMG. The @CDCGOV really is this stupid. They just changed the vaccine death report count again - LOWERING it to 6,079 from 12,313.
    Looks like somebody added 6,000 foreign death reports to the US count in this week’s VAERS update, and no one noticed.'

(Although the dates and numbers of reported vaccinations don’t exactly foot - the 12,000 deaths are supposedly through July 19 and the 6,000 through July 13. Still, the accidental addition of foreign deaths is the most likely explanation. We will see.)

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

DATE OF November 2021

the 6,079 deaths in post on July 2021 are incorrect

'OMG. The @CDCGOV really is this stupid. They just changed the vaccine death report count AGAIN -

LOWERING it to 79-------------- from 6,079

Serious Mistakes by the LEADERS OF GOVERNMENT AND MEDICAL FIELD.

Where have I heard LEADERS MAKING THESE KINDS OF MISTAKES??

• LV101
    LV101

What happened to the reports of the 1,500 deaths being deleted off of CDC's website a month ago or so?! It was being watched and copied yet 1,500 deaths miraculously disappeared. Looks like in the scheme of things that's nothing compared to the reality.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Whatever numbers that are actually reported as linked to a vaccine, will be only a fraction of what should rightly be reported.

When a person dies soon after being vacinated, too many Drs will not admit the vaccine could be a cause or even a contributing factor, so an alternate cause of death is indicated, and nothing is mentioned about vaccination.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Dr. Simone Gold·

'One year ago, they tried to censor the truth. But we stood tall and refused to be silenced, and the truth remains alive. Get ready for a press conference that will rattle the world; America’s Frontline Doctors presents WHITE COAT SUMMIT: The One Year Anniversary July 27, 2021'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1418662181986516997

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I believe whatever Me.Wonderful says. He or She/ They/Them/Zimmzure whatever the hell seems very intelligent. Joined 3 days ago too..

DD

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I believe whatever Me.Wonderful says. He or She/ They/Them/Zimmzure whatever the hell seems very intelligent. Joined 3 days ago too..

DD, it looks like Greta found us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhybAEYGnOc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit