45K Death Count from Covid Shot Lawsuit

by was a new boy 39 Replies latest social current

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — The Tennessee Department of Health reports 27 fully vaccinated people have died from COVID-19.

These are among the state's more than 1,000 "breakthrough" cases. These are cases in which fully vaccinated people have contracted the virus.

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/27-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-in-tennessee-health-department-says

• LV101
    LV101

wasanewboy - hope the America's Frontline Doctors' press conference today is available to hear later (have to miss the live show) on their website or someone links. They do have videos on their site - I've never viewed but I'm sure it will be available. Please keep us posted/thanks.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Dr. Simone Gold·

Jul 26

SAVE THE DATE: America’s Frontline Doctors will be streaming our

WHITE COAT SUMMIT: The One Year Anniversary tomorrow (7/27/21) at 1pm ET,

where we reveal more life-saving truth.

Tune in to hear the facts directly from our team of doctors and lawyers. http://AFLDS.org/Live

• was a new boy
  • ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

I live in Northern Alabama and am very aware of this law suit. I personally know of 100s of pepole here who got the shots and are doing great. No problems at all. I also personally know over 10 who did get CV-19 and were very ill as well as 3 who died. This law suit is as much bull shit as when th JWs would sue over blood.

I am now free from the"Cult " and no longer agree on not taking blood.

Many people will die by not taking the vaccine. One of my friends said she would not take it because it only had an emergency approval yet while in the ICU most of the drugs that saved her ALSO only had an emergency approval.

I ride fast motorcycles. I know I have a 29% better chance of surviving a crash if I wear a helmet. I chose to take the 29% and wear a helmet. If by getting a vaccine improved my chances of living by only 29%, I would get it. However, even as stated by the court filing you posted, the vaccine has saved far more lives that it has harmed, blowing that 29% in the weeds.

Don't cry if you get the Delta CV-19 and end up in ICU or dead. And stop spreading BS. We left the Org because of all their BS.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete .. As to the comment that 27 vaccinated people in Tennessee have died you failed to mention that the Fox News article goes on to state that in Tennessee 12,596 have died from Covid. So....that's 12,569 who were not vaccinated vs 27 who were.

Rememeber, the vaccine does not prevent anyone form getting Covid. It , as these numbers show, greatly reduce the death rate.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete .. As to the comment that 27 vaccinated people in Tennessee have died you failed to mention that the Fox News article goes on to state that in Tennessee 12,596 have died from Covid. So....that's 12,569 who were not vaccinated vs 27 who were.

Why would I mention how many have died from Covid?????

The THEME of the post is;

"45K Death Count from (COVID SHOT) Lawsuit"

How many have died from Covid -The Virus--in Tennessee is irrelevant to the THEME of the OP.

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Pistolpete .. Your responce to facts in your quoted article are so wrong. The Vaccine does not 100% protect me from death! It reduces my chance of death by over 99% as the 12568 vs 27 in the article showed. Yes.... 27 died. But 10s of 1000s more would have died if there were no vaccine. Why don't you go back to the Kingdom Hall if you enjoy learning un-truths and then spreading them to others? I take it you chose to not get vaccinated? Good luck with that. And if you do get Covid/Delta be sure to stick with your comitmitment and refuse "emergency approved" the

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    ducatijoe

why don't you go back to the Kingdom Hall if you enjoy learning un-truths and then spreading them to others? I take it you chose to not get vaccinated? Good luck with that.

Let me educate you a little. I was never a Jehovah Witness--but YOU ASSUMED.

Tell me, do you ASSUMED A LOT OF THINGS?

I never got vaccinated and neither did my 32 employees. We all got Covid, were sick for a day or two at the most, all of us got blood work and confirm we have the Covid antibodies.

I don't need luck like you assume. I have two College degrees, one in Biology. I took extra classes in microbiology, so I know how viruses work and how our immune system works.

I didn't depend on the news media or Administrative Agencies to tell me what I need to do. I based my decision on my own research.

You said "We left the Org because of all their BS."

That means you fell for their bullshit and bought into it. How long were you deceived? Was it years?

I knew by the time I was in my early teens it was all bullshit and thus I never became a Jehovah Witness

What does that tell you!

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Ducatijoe, have you seen the latest English stats of hospital admissions and deaths from COVID. Granted, in the British Isles a lot of people had been vaccinated. So they were in the majority. However, those that have contracted COVID and those that have died from COVID amongst the vaccinated and unvaccinated compare well. Of the total of vaccinated and unvaccinated, the unvaccinated had a 5% death rate compared to 2% death rate amongst the vaccinated. I don't know where you got your 99% from, from Dr. Fauci perhaps?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit