45K Death Count from Covid Shot Lawsuit

by was a new boy 39 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
  • pistolpete
    pistolpete

Just like anything else, I knew in time that information on vaccine deaths would start leaking into the public.

Now let's see how Big Pharma and the News media start fighting back by covering the crime and hiring tons of defense lawyers.

I just hope that tons of people who got the vaccine don't start having serious medical complications or some type of immune or cell degradation in the years to come, leaving many people incapacitated and unable to care for themselves. Because a lot of my family took the vaccine.

According to some, at least HALF OF THE WORLD POPULATION HAS GOTTEN THE VACCINE.

I don't believe it was planned to kill off half of the world population with the vaccines. I just think Covid was a STRONG virus that many with WEAKEN IMMUNE systems because of age or medical complications were not able to fight of the virus.

I do believe that STUPIDITY and GREED plays a big role in what is happening.

(Lockdowns, election fraud, riots, and trying to instill a NEW WORLD ORDER BY THE ELITES, )

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Vaccine Definition From Before COVID and After.

https://twitter.com/Alpha_Mind7/status/1412811722965008387

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Another boring day on Capital Hill.

https://youtu.be/pFoaBV_cTek

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Faucci is a weasel and a liar.

DD

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Fauci should end up in jail.

So should have the liars who took us into war in Iraq under false pretences. Instead Blair walks free and calls himself a peace envoy while raking in money from his connections with other war criminals.

So should have the crooks who caused the 2008 financial crash. Instead they got multi-billion dollar bonuses and not one of them went to jail.

Our systems of government are broken. There is no accountability. The truth will come out very slowly, if at all, and justice, probably not ever.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

We have a family friend. She has ulcerative colitis. It has been under control for 15 years. She was originally told not get the vaccine, but then the general word went out that it is safe for everyone. She went with Pfizer. Three days after her second dose, a flare started that, it seemed, could not be controlled. She was in the hospital for 23 days, and came within an inch of losing her colon. The doctors agreed that the only thing different was the vaccine.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Our systems of government are broken.

Were they Ever-----NOT BROKEN!

• ReadOnly
    ReadOnly

I'm just wondering:

Suppose the judge decides the claims made in the case are not correct (or not evidenced to be correct, or unfounded), will you then accept that, or will you then claim "the judge is part of the cover-up"?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

ReadOnly,

Cosby is out of jail. Is it because he’s an innocent man?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit