OH...NO! Watchtower Has A New Rule Related To Dress And Grooming

by JW GoneBad 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I do not understand why people would wear jeans like that in public. Why would people buy jeans with holes in them? Around the house, for doing yard work or other work is fine.

But it is horrible to wear jeans with holes in public.

Come on, people. clean it up

• hoser
    hoser

What a stressful, unnatural way to live. Stifled by shame.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''.one wonders if 'Tony Tight Pants Morris' had anything to do with this! :smile: :smile:

Keep your petty & nagging rules coming WT and attendance at Zoom meetings, Kingdom Hall meetings will keep dropping and the anti JW movement will keep growing! ''

people always say the Borg is it's own worst enemy. The more the Borg opens it's mouth and spews such lunacy, the more people realize and start wondering...

The Borg just making-up stuff to say. The 'spiritual food' gets deeper and deeper all the time.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh for heaven's sakes!!

I love well worn, soft 501s and I prefer cute patches to rips.

Think grandpa Walton!

Flip flops, a metal Tee and hair swept up in a pony....ah those were the days☺️They look fabulous....When you're a size 8 25 yr old lol. Sadly I'm a bit too old to get away with them out and about now!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Diogenesister: Sadly I'm a bit too old to get away with them out and about now!

The WTS would have a much higher retention rate if they didn't allow anyone to join until their late middle age. I find it would be much easier to follow most of their rules now than I did 30 years ago.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The leaders of the WTBT$ have always enjoyed bullying.

No surprises there.

As some have mentioned, let us hope it will make many leave and not give their time, money or good to this paedophile's paradise corrupt organisation.

• Listener
    Listener

The setting is very strange. Their house looks like it was stuck in the 70s, right up to the olive coloured fridge. The couple should be older to have a house decorated like that.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Being a DirtyOldMan (tm) I like the exposed navel. Personal preference goes to long legs, navel, long hair, smaller breasts. And it is just like the old story of dogs chasing cars.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

We're soooooooooooooo close to Armageddon, but the GB is worried about torn-jeans?

Their version of the great tribulation is going to tear everyone's jeans! LOL.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

If you are a newly-wed husband and your concern is torn jeans, then your focus is all wrong there buddy.

Also, was he not paying attention while they were dating or did he only see her at the Kingdom Hall and on Zoom?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit