Why Aren't 2 and a Half Million JW's Not Sleeping Well at Night???

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Oh no tinkerbell....

after 11 years I thought I had all those songs out of my HEAD!!!

Now all I keep humming .. Is

HEAR I AM SEND ME SEND ME>>>

Bang. smash. bang. thwack..

That is me banging my head against the wall..(trying to get that song outta there!

Special K

• minimus
    minimus

I've heard that the "friends" know all about this seminar and also heard that certain ones might park in the lot to see who goes into the Holiday Inn. The advertisements in the local papers will ensure the disfellowshipping of those involved, in my opinion.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

now now Tinkerbell82 what about Song number 8 - - you know Loyal Submission in recognition this to our gow we owe , he gives protection tender affection loyalty to him we show.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I meant God not gow and owe not show --not worked out how to edit my posts yet

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    now now Tinkerbell82 what about Song number 8 - - you know Loyal Submission in recognition this to our gow we owe , he gives protection tender affection loyalty to him we show

OHHHHH my god! i had totally forgotten about that one! now i'm going to be singing it all day long!!!!!!!!!!! the one i always liked was, i dont know the name or the song number, it was something like 'god's hope for mankind' or something lame like that, i think...but it started out with very sombver music and the first line was "dark days are here, man lives in fear....'

then it switched to very lightheasrted tinkly music for the chorus, "but the bible tells us that something something..." i mostly just remember the music, my sister and i would CRACK UP every time we had to sing it, we used to get in so much trouble!!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    This is an interesting advertisment that is in a regional state newpaper.

"Why are an estimated 2 1/2 million Jehovah's Witnesses not sleeping well at night?"

Come for enlightening information Friday August 15th, 2OO3 at 7:OO p.m

So did anyone attend this thing?

• minimus
    minimus

I will find out about this perhaps, tomorrow and will report back to you.

• minimus
    minimus

I understand that 20 persons showed up and were very pleased with the one and a half hour show. Most of the ones that were there were persons who had df'd relatives or were df'd themselves. A few were not ever JW's. That's what I heard, so far. I know they plan on doing more of these in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit