Why Aren't 2 and a Half Million JW's Not Sleeping Well at Night???

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

okay, i know this is completely geeky, but it has been really bothering me this whole time that the thread subject contains a double negative.

• minimus
    minimus

Tink....I am only quoting what was listed in the paper. Nobody said JW's or exes were very good in grammer.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol minimus, that was in the newspaper?!?! those editors should be HANGED! ;P

• Stephanus
  • lawrence
    lawrence

The reason why they aren't sleeping at night is that they are praying fervently for the health of the Pope and the Catholic Church. Then again, some may be burning the candle at both ends studying for their MBAs.

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

TOO FUNNY! SO how did it go? Are they sleeping better?

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey, you wouldn't get much sleep either if you were trying to get by on a janitors salary!

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Tink, I re-read my writing and I put it in wrong, after all. My bad!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

that's alright minimus...several people here will verify that i have ATROCIOUS typing skills and spend half my conversations correcting my various spelling errors and the like, so i am no one to be poitning it out, really! :P

• minimus
    minimus

I just read the local newspaper that goes to about 25 towns and there was a big ad asking why 2 and a half million JW's aren't sleeping at night. The circulation for this paper is quite extensive. This could prove interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit