Why are the atheists on this site so hateful?

by HopeEverLasting 84 Replies latest jw friends

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

That's a whole other issue all together.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Well THAT was quite the post. While not an athiest (although truthfully I am starting to lean that direction), and CERTAINLY note hate filled.....I find your post incredibly narrow minded and judgemental. Part of what woke me up as a JW.

Your comment "all we try to do is offer true evidence", means literally nothing. A conversation is a great thing to have, and I don't mind disagreements and not feeling the same way about something. that was only something I couldn't handle as a JW.

However you have started the conversation in a closed loop. "Why are athiests so hateful?" Its like starting a conversation on the merits of blueberry pie with "Why is blueberry pie the most horrible dessert ever made?". Your assumption is in the question. You have no desire for conversation. there is just some sort of payoff to come and stir the pot. Maybe look into yourself deeply and figure out what about you has that desire, with no real meaning or want to get into an actual discussion.

However, let me share some of the things from the bible I have a hard time accepting. Meaning, it sounds more like the explanations of God from an ancient nomadic tribal people....not reality (if God does exist).

The God of the bible regretted he made man, yet had the ability to know how it would turn out. So he does an etch a sketch shake on the world known as the global flood, which would have killed BY DROWING about 20 million people more or less. Why would God choose drowing when he could just disappear all the bad guys, Like Gulliani did the homeless in times square? that makes no sense. Also, he then chooses to leave NO evidence of this happening.

So anyways, he then inspires a holy book that declares itself to be the only one worth reading, that contradicts itself numerous times, and DOES in fact not paint a rosey picture of what God will do to humanity. It also spawns 16,000 sects related to it. This is not very brilliant.

Finally, Gods chosen people commit genocide and infanticide without a peep from him, yet someone goes to stabilize an ark, and is struck dead.

How do you reconcile these things as a believer?

See.....that is how you start a discussion.

So...

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

You're making yourself suffer when you do that.

I'm not you know. Being an atheist is the happiest I've ever been.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I like Turtles.

• Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    But of course you atheists reject it because it is your nature to not be humble and see God because you want to rule your own life.

[Emphasis mine]

You say that like it's a bad thing.

• cofty
    cofty

I could not begin to list the catalogue of hateful vitriolic attacks I have received from Jesus buddies for simply presenting evidence that challenges their superstitions.

I would love it if even one christian could present some evidence to support their beliefs. I could do a better job of christian apologetics than any christian on this forum.

• Simon
    Simon
    All us creationists try to do is offer true evidence that the one and only God is out there watching and looking down on us.

You may believe that you do that, the rest of us just hear drivel. Endless, endless drivel. If theists put as much effort into learning as they did blabbing about nonsense they might not get laughed at so much.

The rest of your post was the same BS propaganda for your baseless and disgusting belief that tries to excuse the suffering and killing by your monster-god as "justified". And of course then tell us it's love.

Like you holy book, you are completely dishonest and devious and trying to mislead and misrepresent your position. It's impossible to ever have a serious discussion with a theist as you can't stick to a point, accept any evidence or even follow a logical train of thought. You simply want to blurt out your nonsense, but not to each other, oh no, for some reason you are compelled to endlessly spew your crap to people who have told you precisely that they don't want to hear it.

Here's an idea: why don't you go back to whatever church you crawled out of and jabber to the other people there?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I am not hateful

Hate would imply that I care about your feelings

I don't

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I've yet to read any "evidence" presented on here to make me conclude there is a god...whilst there is a plethora of evidence posted by users to back up evolution.

THAT is why you think they are hateful, because they most likely get frustrated at all their evidence being ignored and none provided by creationists.

• Santa
    Santa

Why do JW hate all Christians and why do they pray for all people to die?

Answer, because they worship Satan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit