Why are the atheists on this site so hateful?

by HopeEverLasting 84 Replies latest jw friends

• never a jw
    never a jw

I used to like religion and religious people until I found the high levels of dishonesty that pervade religion and religious people. I don't hate, I just have a much lower level of toleration for pious B.S.

All us creationists try to do is offer true evidence

See what I mean

• A Ha
    A Ha
    But humans have been selfish since Adam and Eve.

I want to tell you in the most non-hateful way possible our DNA proves that there was no Adam and Eve. We do not descend from a single couple. It's obvious that you have been tricked into believing a fairy tale.

All my non-hateful love.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hope ... Maybe I am way off base but did you just say that you know what god would or wouldn't do? If it didn't.. yay for us.. if it did, would that be wrong then?

pbrow

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Giles Gray, you are hateful. You saying I deserve the hate because of what I believe in. You are exactly the type to spew all that hatred. Talk to my hand.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray
    HEL-" Giles Gray, you are hateful"

So? And what's your point?

HEL-" You saying I deserve the hate because of what I believe in"

Yes! Is that a problem?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I am not an atheist, but I find that most posts by creationists (you provided a recent example) to be insipid, illogical, fact free nonsense. You consistently mistake your beliefs for facts, they are not. When this is pointed out to you, you whine about being hurt and call people hateful. Disagreement is not hate.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Yes we are but God is even more hateful than us.. so we are the creation of God.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

Giles the point was why and your reason sucked and was petite.

• HopeEverLasting
    HopeEverLasting

cyberjesus If God is hateful, it's because of the people that overlook him like he doesn't exist. You can't blame him.

• bohm
    bohm

Speaking for myself, it is because I am angry at God for holding me accountable for my sinful ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit