This sucks!

by Vivamus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

At my mums right now, the tempation of cheesecake was to much to resist. LOL. - And don't forget that the World Shall Tremble in the wake of The Blue Bubblegum. Dutch District Overbeer.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

moms are the best, aren't they? i'm inspired to call mine right now :)

• shamus
    shamus

Thanks, Vivamus.

I am looking forward to the day, when we are all perfect, and I can drink coffee in paradise on earth with the dingo's....

Shamus.

• Francois
    Francois

Odrade

You'd never live through one of my combination Japanese Shiatshu, Norwegian neuro-muscular massages combined with aromatherapy and capped off with cafe con leche at the end. That's mostly to wake you up.

I have about a hundred perfume essences from which you choose. Then you go in for a hot spa-type bath in perfumed water surrounded by 50 or so candles, all scented. Then you come out to music of your choosing and dressed to your own sense of comfort, I massage each and every muscle group in your body using the perfume essence of your choice. First I remove the surface tension with the neuro muscular, then go deeper and remove the deeper tensions and stored traumas with the Shiatshus.

This takes about an hour or so, then when I can wake you up, you get hand made cafe con leche. It's to die for. I think Viv would like it as well. Usually after that we go for something to EAT.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Francois!

do I remember correctly that you are single and available and looking? If so do you have all that written down on your 'resume'? geeeesh take out a personal ad with that info on it and you will be 'taken' in no time!

Ravyn who really needs to find out where to buy the essential oils class

• Odrade
    Odrade

So I guess I'll have to content myself with 4 cups of coffee to wake me up.

Odrade

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I'm sorry Shamus, I really am...

Francois

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Maverick
    Maverick

Yup! You are weird, Viv. But the gods are crazy, so you fit right in. Maverick

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL! thanx Maverick

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit