This sucks!

by Vivamus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

You mean people, flaunting that coffee in my face...

But guess what I managed to get .... that's right ..... FOOD! The stores are finally open, and I grabbed myself some fresh baked bread. Yummy. Tho it was too early for me to handly the mum's with screaming kids that were blocking the aile... Too early for that.

Now all I need is coffee. Gonna give that one another try...

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• Odrade
    Odrade

Viv...

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Viv.. have you been reading Revelations again? that stuff will keep you up at night.

And in the food department:

If you wouldn't mind me taking a few moments of your time, I would like to ask you, Do YOU fear, the times in our world today? those without food in their cupboards? I would like to share with you this lovely magazine cookbook. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/56002/1.ashx ... and we only ask for a small donation to cover the printing bandwidth costs. We would also be glad to stop in and share weekly bible study cooking lessons. ( hums theme from "The Twilight Zone")

(puttytat whispers... you dont need a man girl.. you can do THAT all by yourself, and you dont have to feed the bastaard)bzzzz bzzzzz

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

and here's my contribution

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Viv: here I am, 6 hours behind you. I know it's daylight where you are, and night time here.

Ya know...even in the wilds of big ol' Canada, in the smallest of towns, Viv...even at 3 or 4 a.m., you could get coffee (Tim Hortons) and ciggies (real awful ones @ 7-11, Macs or other 24 hr. store).

When I went to visit my Mom in Atlantic Canada, which is not populated heavily. It's 3 a.m. and I'm hungry and bored. I'm out in the middle of nowhere, and there are coyotes and bobcats roaming the ditches. Me carrying a flashlight. Up the road....lights - 1or 2 kms. away.

I go there, and there's a Tim Hortons. IMAGINE!? Excellent coffee, and killer donuts (ask Simon).

Time to get on over to Canada there Viv.

You can go out somewheres, even in some of the most remote areas, you could get yourself a coffee, a pack of smokes, and a few wild animals following you home, hoping you'll toss them a Timbit.

• Odrade
  • Vivamus
    Vivamus

Odrade and Tinkerbell, you are saving my life! Good mood!

Bad, my mum is getting us one

Rayzor, sounds like pure heaven to me! Will you pick me up at the airport?

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Your MUM is getting you one.?!!!!

oh.. you mean the cook book... shew! I thought you meant... you know... the other thing...( bzzz bzzz ) I read that, I was going.... "what on earth?????" LOL

Hope ya feel better soon.... g'night

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Bad, LMAO! Yeah, I meant the cookbook.... ROFL.

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

What the heck!

Toronto is not the wilderness, and there's a Tim Horton's coffee right around the corner.

I've had AZTEC stay with me, so why not the Dutch Overbeer?

As a fellow Emperor/Empress...oh whatever the hell they call it, I must bestow some social graces upon my Dutch world citizen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit