This sucks!

by Vivamus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Thanks a lot, Vivamus.

Now I feel like a coffee, something that I LOVE LOVE LOVE, but had to regretfully give up due to my b.s. medical condition (s) ..... overactive adrenaline gland.

In other words, I have no words of sympathy for you. I hope that your coffee tastes like 2 year old foldgers crystal instant coffee with coffee mate in it.

I know what it's like to have nothing open..... and you have no food.... not even a convenience store. I used to work basically 24/7 and had that problem on more than one occasion.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Rayzor, thanx! I will sure remeber that when my ship comes in to sail me across the Atlantic.

Shamus! Don't be mean to me! I feel very bad for you, and not being allowed to have coffee.. How about decafe? Is that a forbidden good for you too?

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i found this picture when i was looking for a picture of pretty coffee. the caption read "Sans-coffee". this one's for you shamus. :P

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL @ Tinkerbell

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

Sorry, Vivamus. Coffee is a touchy subject for me... I had to get rid of it in the whole house, and had a 3 day headache. My life was hell, I tell you.

Decaf sucks. Plain and simple. When I get a REAL craving, I have a cup and almost puke.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Shamus, I feel for you, I, honest to whatever god there might be, do.

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• Odrade
    Odrade

shamus...

just kidding...

Here's something for you too:

• JH
    JH

I wish I knew what it was like to be weird. I have no clue at all what it can feel like to be weird.

Don't worry Viv, one day you will be normal like me.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Viv, there was a moment that I asked myself: what am I going to give her ?
    and then I read you ment the cookbook. oke.

When you do want some real good (decafe)coffee, with your special alpro milk,
    jump in your car and come over here - I will make you some....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

with kwarktaart !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit