A Sad Note

by Yizuman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Just discovered today that a woman named Melissa died last week. She worked at the Village Pantry C-Store next door to the mission where I am staying.

Apparently the next door neighbor broke into her house, raped her, tortured her for at least 2-3 hrs, then stabbed her 57 times and then slit her throat.

I was shocked to find this out this afternoon as I was getting ready to wait on the bus (I'm posting now at the Radio Shack store where I quickly check on my email and take a quick peek at the forum.). The girl was only 22 years old.

The cops knows who did this and they're looking for him. I hope they find the bastard that did this to her and may God grant her the justice that she deserves that this bastard fries for what he did.

Melissa is such a nice girl and she does not deserve what had gotten on that day.

I will miss her sorely.

I'll find the newspaper article that I saw on the register counter and post it later.

Yiz

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

{{{Yizu}}}

I hope that piece of sh*t doesn't make it to the police station alive.

Mike.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yizu,

what a shock! I'm so sorry that someone you knew had such a horrible, untimely death. Maybe you could look into some counseling at the shelter, if you need it. Grief and shock are sometimes hard to get over without help.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    what a shock! I'm so sorry that someone you knew had such a horrible, untimely death. Maybe you could look into some counseling at the shelter, if you need it. Grief and shock are sometimes hard to get over without help.

Hugs,

j2bf

Thanks, I may look into that.

Just went to the coffee shop next door to mope around and trying to get myself together before I go to work in 2 hrs. I just couldn't sit around in the shelter knowing what had happened to her, plus VP is right next door just made me feel even sadder.

I just can't believe it.

Man, this is a really bad neighborhood to live in, so many bad people around doing bad things to people all the time. I see ambulances and cop cars zooming everyday with their lights on. It's just downright scarey.

Yiz

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Yizu))))))

I am truly sorry to hear this saaaaad news....

ESTEE

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Thanks everyone for the caring heart!

Well, I can't find the news article like they had on the counter on the website, so maybe they didn't print it there except on paper from the newspaper.

I'll keep searching tho.

Yiz

• Bonnie
    Bonnie

YIZ......I send u a big hug all the way from scotland, UK....I can only imagine how u are feeling!.....There really are some despicable people on this planet.!Keep strong, and take care ...xx

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow that is so sad!!!!! I hope that the police get to him, and kick some butt before they book him. I know this is a shock to you Yiz, especially since it is in the neighborhood that you are staying in. Please be careful!!!!! and talk to someone about the fear and grief that you are experiencing. I will be thinking of you.

Leslie

• cat1759
    cat1759

Yizuman,

Sorry to hear this sad story. It just shows us how important each day of our lives are.

She was so young! My best to you Yizu!

Take care!

Cathy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((Yiz)))

I'm so sorry! This is shocking and so very sad!

Take care!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit