CO zoom visit this week

by nowwhat? 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

He reinterated the End time events. Destruction of Babylon the great, proclamation of peace and security, then our hailstorm message and finally Armageddon.

We all can go into detail what a load of 💩 this is but here is the kicker. He said we need to be totally engaged in the ministry now if not how are we going to muster of the strength to deliver the hailstorm message?! I can't believe to used to buy into this stuff! They take one scripture here another one there and come up with a chronological chain of events like they got it all figured out!. And he said many are coming back. Yeah many came back after 911 too

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It's sad that so much fear is used. Our still in family is shaking in their boots. They know fear works and they use it every chance they get.

There's four people in this house that will NEVER "come back."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How are they supposed to be totally engaged in the misery when we still have lockdowns? Remember, just because coronavirus is waning now, that doesn't mean that there won't be the potential for someone to pick it up at a door (and it will not be a low dose exposure that does little more than immunize you to it, either) and spread it to most of the congregation, and to others at later doors that may in turn die from it. And for what? Spreading the curses that led to this pandemic, and the fallout from shortages that become famines, economic hardships, and ultimately the RFID chip, in the first place.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

He said we need to be totally engaged in the ministry now if not how are we going to muster of the strength to deliver the hailstorm message

nowwhat ...

It is just a matter of finding a good hailstorm link and pasting it into an email when doing e-witnessing.

I'm sure there are some good hailstorm, fire and sulfur, and natural disaster stuff links out there to "prove" that the end is so close.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yep the "last of the last days" will last until, at last of the wt organization runs out of money! An I know I won't be the last to comment on "the last of the last"!

just saying!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We're in the final minutes of the last hour of the Last Days!

Why do they call them the Last Days?

Because they last...........and they last..........and they last........

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    He said we need to be totally engaged in the ministry now if not how are we going to muster of the strength to deliver the hailstorm message?!

Somehow preparing for a "hailstorm message" isn't what comes to mind when I think of those literature carts.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This hailstorm message is just another carrot stick ,it will never be delivered because once it has been delivered their is no way to back off from it. Unless of course they have figured out a way to prolong it like the overlapping generation crap. Maybe the hailstorm message can be something that can go on and on and on and on.......

Is the hailstone message going to be against the Governments ?

Is the haistone message going to be against all religions including Muslims ? good luck with that one

Or is the hailstone message going to be against the Governments and the religions of the world ?

Then again they will have to be very careful with this hailstone message as it could just be the end of their religion altogether whereby they, the top dogs can head to the hills and live in luxury with what they have skimmed off the rank and file members who have donated all of these millions of $$$$$$$

Nothing would surprise me with what the GB / Lawyers would get up to.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

nowwhat?

, He actually talked about the destruction of Babylon The Great ? Didn`t they say that this actually happened in 1919 ,the fall that is ,and from then on it was gradually going to die off ?

100 years later and there is still no sign of any of this ever happening ? If anything the Muslim religion is stronger than ever .
    Other eastern religions are not nor have ever been in any decline since 1919 either as far as I can tell.

And lets not forget ,years ago the United Nations has already declared a year of International Peace and security

1986 was it ?

Oh yeah the hailstone message ,its a claytons message the message ,that never materialises ,the carrot to keep the R&F in expectation ,its like the big "A" just around the corner ,the Great tribulation that never eventuates ,and a paradise earth that is not even mentioned in the Bible.

Its time for Jehovah`s Witnesses to wake up and smell the coffee .

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"4. Participation in the Public Ministry: All forms of the public ministry (including the door-to-door work and any form of public witnessing) should be suspended until further direction is received from the branch office."

Did he not hear this week's announcement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit