What Is The Watchtower's Biggest Problem?
- Internet / sex abuse / cash flow. But I don't know in which order or which one would be first.
- same as SBF, a business model that remained unchanged from the time that Knorr started to rule up until a mere few years ago, their stubbornness and lack of desire to change is contributing to their terrible growth rates , who even so much as opens their doors these days let alone want to take magazines off two complete strangers. OTWO also sums it up with one word; lies lies and more lies and deception, its laughable really.
- They think they have access to an infallible source of knowledge and think they are better than everyone else because of it. They claim to know things they can't possibly know, they claim to have abilities they don't actually have, and they claim to have an importance which is completely unsubstantiated.
Their biggest problem? Every day that doesn't bring an end to "this system of things" means another day that they have to look at their ugly selves in the mirror. All that fear mongering and doomsday clap trap... and nothing.
The boy has cried wolf for over 140 years and now the village people just tell him to $$$$ off.
Somebody may have mentioned this, I haven't time to read all the Posts, but a huge problem they have is people being very inconsiderate and snuffing it.
They are not recruiting younger folks from the "world" in any significant numbers, and the older folks are dropping like flies.
Hence we see a drive to get ever and ever younger offspring of existing JW's to get baptized, and therefore enmeshed/imprisoned before they start to think for themselves.
Demographics will kill 'em off eventually, if the Internet doesn't do it first.
- Their biggest problem is the fact they have ultimate control over everything they teach and lay down as rules. Instead of doing what their publications were initially to do which was to build up a christians faith, they instead took over as it were and now have put themselves in a corner.
- writing themselves into the salvation formula.
Social evolution. (That is rapidly increasing in pace and scope).
1) Number one has to be Internet (Google's killing them)
2) Education / science, We can now explain what was at one time attributed to gods wrath: Lightning, earthquakes, solar eclipse, etc.
3) WT History (Lies, lies and more lies, throw in some failed prophecy's and you have a cult.)
4) Lawsuits (money & bad publicity)
5) JW.Broadcast; What an embarrassment, now everyone knows we are crazy. Thanks AM3
- That its all based on Lies, and Lies will eventually be shown for what they are.