Secret Societies involved at the very top of the Org

by Formerbrother 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

The Masonic Community is one of the largest charity organizations in the world. Besides the Shriners we have other groups that raise money for diabetes, Hearing Impaired Kids, Abuse and Homeless Shelters, dental needs, just to mention a few.

This community tolerates zero abuse of children and women.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

"For What It's Worth"

There's something happening here
    But what it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a man with a gun over there
    Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
    Children, what's that sound?
    Everybody look - what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
    Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
    Young people speaking' their minds
    Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
    Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
    A thousand people in the street
    Singing songs and carrying signs
    Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

It's time we stop
    Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you're always afraid
    Step out of line, the men come and take you away

We better stop
    Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
    Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
    Now, what's that sound?

We better stop
    Children, what's that sound?

https://youtu.be/8bl-vbBnJ3I?t=3

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Here is a for and against of Ellen G White been a free mason. Similar situation to C.T.Russel. I'll let you decide

http://www.ellenwhiteanswers.org/answers/mischarges/were-the-founders-of-seventh-day-adventistism-free-masons/

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Going back to the question of expensive Rolex watches and gold bling for a moment - - - how can you square it up with their alleged Vow of Poverty and Obedience?

Quote : W17, April, pages 3-8, paragraph 19. "Currently, there are some 67,000 members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Some perform Bethel service, others engage in construction or in circuit work, serve as field instructors or special pioneers or missionaries or as Assembly Hall or Bible school facility servants. They are all bound by a “Vow of Obedience and Poverty,” with which they agree to do whatever is assigned to them in the advancement of Kingdom interests, to live a simple lifestyle, and to abstain from secular employment without permission. It is not the people but their assignments that are viewed as special. They realize the seriousness of humbly living up to their solemn vow for as long as they remain in special full-time service."

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Surely these rings are so obvious, why do the GB still wear these rings in all their videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3UZG-Wg1lg

• TD
    TD

....and people actually want to argue that the JW faith is harmless and doesn't negatively impact mental health...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    formsy - Surely these rings are so obvious

I know it is something you are concerned about. I think we need to get grounded here though.

I need to ask; Why do you think it should matter to us or anyone?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I know that RIck Fearon is not thought of in a positive way here on this board, but as some of you know he has a weekly conference/video call with different folks hosting their own hour, there's one former Sister who has a part on his show every other week and her main theme every week is pointing out the Borg is affiliated with the Masons, says her dad was in on the whole deal about it and she shares points of how the Borg is definitely a part of Masons.

Now this same sister also claims that the story that was going around a while back about the Smurf doll that supposedly got up and walked out the KH cursing all the way was really a doll that belonged to her, now I don't think she stands by the part of it getting up and walking out, but she claims that rumor got started because of doll of hers . . . hey, I"m just saying what she said. I don't believe it either and think she's one sandwich short of picnic myself after her hearing her Smurf theory.

• vienne
    vienne

If something seems improbable, it probably is not true.

Masonic rings have a devise on them. All of them do. Where is the masonic device on these rings? And why would any governing body member advertise their membership in an organization forbidden to the rank and file?

The so-called Rolex is misidentified. Wanting it to be a rolex does not make it one. Also, even if it were, it was probably a gift. I own a Rolex. With five daughters I could never afford one. It was a gift from my grandmother who most certainly could afford one.

And just to keep things accurate, it is not "mr. vienne." It is Ms de Vienne or Dr. de Vienne. At the risk of being overly crude, my only penis is attached to my husband.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) What happened to the Free Mason post? It just disappeared..We should be able to discuss whatever we want on this forum.

2) V seems to know all about the Masons, just like Bobby2446 knows all about the Borgs legal rights... 🤔

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit