Secret Societies involved at the very top of the Org

by Formerbrother 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I don’t think anyone a proved Russell wasn’t a Mason . Just because a lodge denies he was part of a secret club doesn’t mean squat. He used many Masonic Symbols was buried in a Masonic cemetery etc.... Maybe he wasn’t a Mason but he seemed like maybe he wanted to be.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

To address both your 'points':

1: The Freemasons have never had a problem admitting membership for various individuals, so why would they make an exception for one ultimately unexceptional man?

2: No, he wasn't buried in a 'Masonic cemetery'. The Masonic temple, which is across the street, was built many decades later, and is one of many in Pittsburgh, which is famous for that.

Just do a bit of research. Knowledge is your friend. That type of 'research' is what led many to become JWs in the first place.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

He sure didn’t have a problem using their symbols, again maybe he wasn’t but maybe he wanted to be.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It's the same story with Ellen G White the founder of the seventh day adventists. There is certainly a lot of evidence to suggest that she was either involved with or was influenced by the the masons. Although in my mind I would have to say no she wasn't based on the lack of evidence in my heart I would have to say yes she was.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Head no, heart yes. Nuff said in my opinion.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

You don't have to be a member of a secret society to be an asshole.

One is not evidence of the other

• vienne
    vienne

he did not use masonic symbols. that's a falsehood perpetrated by someone who would rather believe a conspiracy theory than use logic or seek real evidence. There is no "Russell bloodline." The Society sold the cemetery long before the Masons built their center.

The Society sold the land (apart from couple of reserved plots) to the North Side Catholic Cemetery in November 1917. The Catholic Cemetery Association finally sold it on to Masonic Fund Society of Pittsburgh in October 1994. There is no Masonic connection.

The lack of logic and clear thinking on the part of the Russell was a Mason theorists [it doesn't reach the level of a theory, really] explains why they became Witnesses in the first place and why they left. They're mental 'drifters' willing to accept any belief that makes them comfortable.

No member of the Governing Body belongs to skull and bones. To be a member you must be an undergraduate at Yale. None of the Governing Body attended Yale. Masonic rings have a symbol on them. None of the rings shown on this board do, nor do they have any evidence of a symbol being removed.

To step back one step, where is your proof that the Masons seek world domination? Proof that they have secret control of society. And if you prove that, why would they want to use the Witnesses, a largely despised sect?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well.....

1) A conspiracy is simple an organized effort to keep something secret. Therefore, conspiracies do exist. I would call the JW abuse coverup a conspiracy.

2) Any group that has their own little weird, secret meetings could be called a Secret Society. Think about the Loyal Order Of Water Buffalos that Fred and Barney were mixed up in...

Even if all the GB were in some other weird Fraternity, besides just being born with a penis, how can we prove it, and why must evil spirits/inter-dimensional beings be involved?

Sure, it could be, but....

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Vienne,

Thats just what the Masons want you to believe...

DD

• vienne
    vienne

Data, how about some proof, some evidence beyond speculation? Some original source document? Something that will convince a historian such as myself? Something that isn't based on a logic flaw?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit